eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
bluetuba wrote: It's kind of company culture and I don't think they are expected to uphold any kind of strict political correctness.

I agree. If they had to be 100% politically correct all the time, it would be a boring site.

To think that Woot staff hold themselves to any high standard or high horse or being some sort of paragons of virtue is asking for too much. The writers are irreverant and the moderators will frequently respond to and embrace the concept of "woot sucks" with some meme or other thick skinned response.

I love these guys. They've got to put this dog and pony show on 365 days a year. If I had to do that, I'm sure I would offend someone eventually.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh

Death never looked so good. Many thanks to the production team!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Death arrived on Anvil.

It's a great punch line, but a sad outcome. Any other women get Death on Anvil instead of AA?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

karlamagne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karlamagne

Sadly, mine arrived today and I AM LIVID!

neuropsychosocial wrote:Death arrived on Anvil.

It's a great punch line, but a sad outcome. Any other women get Death on Anvil instead of AA?

greenerskies47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenerskies47
karlamagne wrote:Sadly, mine arrived today and I AM LIVID!

Mine too! I specifically checked and re-checked the size chart to make sure I got the right size and I wasn't just reading it wrong. I was so excited to get one last AA shirt, but alas, it came on Anvil. I'm sending my email with pictures right now. Not only is it way too big, but mine has a stain on it that looks like grease.

If they run out of AA blanks the least they could do would be to email us and ask us what size we would like instead. AA sizes are not the same as Anvil sizes and it annoys me they just sent out the same size anyway.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
greenerskies47 wrote:
If they run out of AA blanks the least they could do would be to email us and ask us what size we would like instead. AA sizes are not the same as Anvil sizes and it annoys me they just sent out the same size anyway.

There are still multiple silver shirts printing on AA in women's sizes; I think woot just screwed up and pulled Anvil blanks by mistake when they made these. BTW, if anyone needs/wants a screenshot of the sizing chart showing AA for women, let me know. You shouldn't need it - I didn't include it with my email to service and they offered a refund - but I'll keep the screenshot for a while yet in case anyone wants it.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)