WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Baseline numbers!

Legend: (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - baseline sales numbers.
(1) The Formula For Success - 9883
(2) Leonardo - 6572
(3) Relative Dimensions - 4604
(4) Only Memories - 3092
(5) Casual Friday - 6010
(6) The Tyger - 5132
(7) The Binge - 58113
(8) Shhhhhhh - 12292
(9) Celestial Playground - 3216
(10) The Race - 935
(11) Yggdrasil Tree - 2140
(12) Dragon Nebula - 1587
(13) Spelling Bee - 3066
(14) Family Breakfast - 15114
(15) Artichokey - 3747
(16) Nevermore - 48320
(17) Be What You Want - 1713
(18) Lucky Pig - 3928
(19) 1971-Floppy Diskette - 9130
(20) Hungry Hungry Games - 5700
(21) Cat Nouveau - 2048
(22) Mort-vivant - 1283
(23) Not a Snowball’s Chance… - 1941
(24) Trivial Matters - 920
(25) Top Chief - 758
(26) Death - 893
(27) Maybe She Won’t Notice - 369
(91) Dark Side of Oz Listening Party - 1992

Daily Sales Rates are for informational purposes only and are not 100% accurate.
1. The Formula For Success - Approx. 62.01 real time DSR; 47.57 Woot-based DSR
2. Leonardo - Approx. 41.39 real time DSR; 31.75 Woot-based DSR
3. Relative Dimensions - Approx. 69.88 real time DSR; 30.26 Woot-based DSR
4. Only Memories - Approx. 28.03 real time DSR; 21.5 Woot-based DSR
5. Casual Friday - Approx. 25 real time DSR; 19.18 Woot-based DSR
6. The Tyger - Approx. 24.39 real time DSR; 18.71 Woot-based DSR
7. The Binge - Approx. 23.7 real time DSR; 18.18 Woot-based DSR
8. Shhhhhhh - Approx. 23.46 real time DSR; 18 Woot-based DSR
9. Celestial Playground - Approx. 28.76 real time DSR; 17.39 Woot-based DSR
10. The Race - Approx. 29.84 real time DSR; 17.29 Woot-based DSR
11. Yggdrasil Tree - Approx. 23.78 real time DSR; 16.89 Woot-based DSR
12. Dragon Nebula - Approx. 29.95 real time DSR; 16.48 Woot-based DSR
13. Spelling Bee - Approx. 20.59 real time DSR; 15.71 Woot-based DSR
14. Family Breakfast - Approx. 21 real time DSR; 16.11 Woot-based DSR
15. Artichokey - Approx. 19.74 real time DSR; 15.14 Woot-based DSR
16. Nevermore - Approx. 19.93 real time DSR; 15.29 Woot-based DSR
17. Be What You Want - Approx. 30.1 real time DSR; 14.4 Woot-based DSR
18. Lucky Pig - Approx. 19.04 real time DSR; 14.61 Woot-based DSR
19. 1971-Floppy Diskette - Approx. 18.06 real time DSR; 13.86 Woot-based DSR
20. Hungry Hungry Games - Approx. 16.48 real time DSR; 12.64 Woot-based DSR
21. Cat Nouveau - Approx. 15.96 real time DSR; 11.53 Woot-based DSR
22. Mort-vivant - Approx. 16.09 real time DSR; 11.21 Woot-based DSR
23. Not a Snowball’s Chance… - Approx. 31.88 real time DSR; 10 Woot-based DSR
24. Trivial Matters - Approx. 35.36 real time DSR; 8.24 Woot-based DSR
25. Top Chief - Approx. 8.6 real time DSR; 4.44 Woot-based DSR
26. Death - Approx. 31.64 real time DSR; 4.13 Woot-based DSR
27. Maybe She Won’t Notice - Approx. 6.03 real time DSR; 2.29 Woot-based DSR

Now to ponder why my copy of Relative Dimensions still hasn't left Texas yet ...

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Monday AA Update: shirts listed as printing on AA

Always check the sizing chart for EACH shirt before ordering!

Changes from Reckoning 248 to 249: Mort-vivant (men) moves from AA to Anvil, removed from AA list
Mid-week 249 changes: Formula for Success moves to Anvil (men), removed from AA list; Relative Dimensions moves to Anvil (all), removed from AA list; Binge moves to Anvil (all), removed from AA list; Yggdrasil Tree moves to Anvil (men); Death (women) moves to Anvil, removed from AA list

- Hungry Hungry Games (kids)
- Lucky Pig (all)
- Artichokey (men, kids)
- Nevermore (men, kids)
- 1971-Floppy Diskette (all)
- Family Breakfast (women, kids)
- Spelling Bee (all)
- Yggdrasil Tree (kids)
- Maybe She Won't Notice (women)
- Not a Snowball's Chance (women)
- randoms (all)
- Nightmeow on Elm Street (women, kids)

Around the World Side Sale shirts printing on AA
short-sleeve shirts
1985 B.C. (kids)
Ancient Egyptian Plumber (kids)
Aztec Sunset (women, kids)
Biking Viking (kids)
Japanese Fighting Fish (kids)
Lapwing Sunset (kids)
Marsupial In My Pocket (women, kids)
Sakura Samurai (kids)
Swiss Cheese (kids)
The Hunt (kids)
V-necks
Fire Maker, Rain Bringer V-Neck Tee
Mandala Season V-Neck Tee
Northern Lights V-Neck Tee

Updated: 05/21/2012

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

woot's remaining AA stock: for future designs that haven't printed yet, we believe these are the manufacturer/color combinations that would be used:
Asphalt - all Anvil
Baby Blue - all Anvil
Black - all Anvil
Brown - AA for kids, Anvil for men and women
Cranberry - AA for women and kids, Anvil for men
Creme - AA for kids, Anvil for men and women
Grass Green - all Anvil
Kelly Green - all Anvil
Lemon - AA for kids, Anvil for men women
Navy - all Anvil
Olive - AA for women and kids, Anvil for men
Red - AA for kids, Anvil for men and women
Royal - all Anvil
Silver - AA for women, Anvil for men and kids
Slate - all Anvil (some AA in kids, women)
White - AA for kids, Anvil for women and men

[Note: previous designs have appeared on Anvil brown in kids' sizes]

Updated: 05/21/2012

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
Narfcake wrote:
Now to ponder why my copy of Relative Dimensions still hasn't left Texas yet ...

I've got the same thing going on. This concerns me because the last time it happened, by the time I finally contacted Woot they found that nothing actually shipped, and that they had no extra copies of that particular shirt.

Yeah, so there's that...

neuropsychosocial

rockymike wrote:I've got the same thing going on.

Yup, mine too; I hadn't noticed until you two mentioned it. I wonder if that many TARDISes in the same place at one time resulted in a disruption of the space-time continuum.

Narfcake

neuropsychosocial wrote:Yup, mine too; I hadn't noticed until you two mentioned it. I wonder if that many TARDISes in the same place at one time resulted in a disruption of the space-time continuum.

My theory - better than expected demand meant they ran out of baby blue AA blanks and instead doing the bait/switch thing again, they're actually fulfilling what they're advertising and awaiting some more from Los Angeles.

Just a thought. Most of last week's shirts were on Anvil ... and well, the debut day sales might just be representative of how Wooters feel.

Of course, that might just be me trying to cheer myself up a little bit (cough*sidesale*cough) ...

neuropsychosocial

Narfcake wrote:My theory - better than expected demand meant they ran out of baby blue AA blanks and instead doing the bait/switch thing again, they're actually fulfilling what they're advertising and awaiting some more from Los Angeles.

Just a thought. Most of last week's shirts were on Anvil ... and well, the debut day sales might just be representative of how Wooters feel.

What, you think that's more realistic than my theory that the shirts created a rip in the space-time continuum?

"Relative Dimensions" is still listed as printing on AA in all sizes, but the baby blue shirt in the Side Sale of Horrors is listed as AA women/kids and Anvil men: if they were getting more baby blue men's AA blanks from LA, would they have put Roots Rock on Anvil? The sales of "Relative Dimensions" have been through the roof; I'm thrilled for Adam, and I agree with you that I think the sales are reflecting how wooters feel. I was surprised that the debut day was so low for Dark Side, which received more universal praise than I recall seeing in a long time.

(ETA: Spelling Bee is still printing on AA in baby blue for men and women, FWIW. I think Trivial Matters and Snowball's Chance got both got walloped by being on Anvil.)

Of course, that might just be me trying to cheer myself up a little bit (cough*sidesale*cough) ...

There's a thread for that. (Edit: several folks have quoted this section of my post when discussing the side sale; the link actually leads to the "Hate to Order" gif thread; I was jokingly suggesting to narf that he cheer himself up by visiting that thread. I definitely was not scolding narfcake for mentioning the side sale here and/or telling him that side sale discussions did not belong in the Reckoning thread. I know I'm not that funny, but I'm definitely not sufficiently devoid of humor as to tell narfcake what to do around here!)

mdraugh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdraugh
Narfcake wrote:My theory - better than expected demand meant they ran out of baby blue AA blanks and instead doing the bait/switch thing again, they're actually fulfilling what they're advertising and awaiting some more from Los Angeles.

Considering that they are once again selling "Music is Life" I'm not inclined to think anything cheerful about Woot's motives or observations. :-(

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
neuropsychosocial wrote:There's a thread for that.

First off, let's not read too much into sales trends based on shirt blanks. The TARDIS shirt is enjoying strong sales because it's a TARDIS shirt. AA is just a bonus to those who care for the difference.
Second, the linked thread has already been culled for "off topic" posts and will continue to be. I expect nothing to come of it. (As I alluded to in my now culled post wherein I said "this is irrelevant")

move along

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

While it is no surprise at all on which padawan debuted highest, it is sad that all three derby winners debut in the danger zone.

figaroess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages figaroess

Aww, I just stopped in to finally buy "Lucky at Last", under the assumption that it was going to win against "Cat Nouveau". Guess I wasn't lucky this time.

loridi

neuropsychosocial wrote:
Cranberry - all AA

I so want there to be a cranberry shirt. I love cranberry shirts. Shirt budget considerations would probaly go right out the window for another cranberry (you listening woot).

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
loridi wrote:While it is no surprise at all on which padawan debuted highest, it is sad that all three derby winners debut in the danger zone.

Snowball's Chance probably has a better chance than that to escape. The others, hard to say. Then again, I never expected The Race to make it all the way to #4 last week with total sales under 1K, but that just goes to show how wacky the Reckoning can be.

leopoldmozart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages leopoldmozart

Dark Side of Oz Listening Party best seller at 59 shirts.

Oof.

neuropsychosocial

j5 wrote:First off, let's not read too much into sales trends based on shirt blanks. The TARDIS shirt is enjoying strong sales because it's a TARDIS shirt. AA is just a bonus to those who care for the difference.

Well, we have statistics to analyze for that, which I'd really like to get to. 'Tis a shame that the data collection is taking so long!

Second, the linked thread has already been culled for "off topic" posts and will continue to be. I expect nothing to come of it. (As I alluded to in my now culled post wherein I said "this is irrelevant")

I actually linked to the "Hate to order" animated-gif thread, not the side-sale thread (narf said he was trying to cheer himself up, hence the gif-thread-link); I suppose it's possible that thread is being culled for off-topic-ness, but... I think you'd have to get pretty far off topic.

leopoldmozart wrote:Dark Side of Oz Listening Party best seller at 59 shirts.

Oof.

Remember that those are sales since Reckoning 249 began at midnight, so 59 shirts in a little over 12 hours would be a real-time DSR of ~115: that's actually quite strong for a second-day shirt these days.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
leopoldmozart wrote:Dark Side of Oz Listening Party best seller at 59 shirts.

Oof.

Best seller numbers are weird on Tuesdays because they reset to 0, rather than carrying over from Monday. Especially when combined with a Random Shirt Day.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca
neuropsychosocial wrote:There's a thread for that.

I think Narf's theory is plausible, consider that woot has been refunding money for shirts that came as anvil but were listed as AA. Since woot presumably ran out of baby blue AA they were faced with either losing money and blanks or spending a little more to make sure they would not have to refund X number of purchases.

I imagine we will see a size chart update by the start of next reckoning.

loridi

neuropsychosocial wrote:Well, we have statistics to analyze for that, which I'd really like to get to. 'Tis a shame that the data collection is taking so long!

I would love to see them, if you ever get enough data together.

neuropsychosocial

When did Narfcake stop getting recognized with QPs for his baseline numbers? I even turned last week's Reckoning thread into a narf-cheer thread and woot can't be bothered to give him his quality post? QPs in the Reckoning thread are "bookmarked" from the main Reckoning page and that's usually how I find Narf's baseline numbers.

killerorca wrote:I imagine we will see a size chart update by the start of next reckoning.

I just double-checked, and Spelling Bee and Relative Dimensions are still on AA (all). Mort-vivant (men) moves to Anvil. I checked last night, after the Reckoning, so this is new today.

loridi wrote:I would love to see them, if you ever get enough data together.

Thanks! I'm trying to decide how far back to go; I've gotten to the introduction of Anvil, but gathering the data has been tedious and obviously there's a limit to how much time I have/this is worth.

bounty42

neuropsychosocial wrote:When did Narfcake stop getting recognized with QPs for his baseline numbers? I even turned last week's Reckoning thread into a narf-cheer thread and woot can't be bothered to give him his quality post? QPs in the Reckoning thread are "bookmarked" from the main Reckoning page and that's usually how I find Narf's baseline numbers.

Wootbot is slow to QPs this thread. I'm sure Wednesday afternoon the baseline will be QPs.

EDIT: Did you know Q P = Blaster

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

loridi

bounty42 wrote:Wootbot is slow to QPs this thread. I'm sure Wednesday afternoon the baseline will be QPs.

He didn't get one Blaster last week for his numbers. I noticed only because UI was trying to figure out how I did and why was I the only one for pretty much trhe whole time. It was freaky.

Edit: And I did not, but look there is that word.

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
loridi wrote:While it is no surprise at all on which padawan debuted highest, it is sad that all three derby winners debut in the danger zone.

The bunny is fighting and killing his competition.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
neuropsychosocial wrote:I actually linked to the "Hate to order" animated-gif thread, not the side-sale thread (narf said he was trying to cheer himself up, hence the gif-thread-link); I suppose it's possible that thread is being culled for off-topic-ness, but... I think you'd have to get pretty far off topic.

Oh! Quite right! So sorry for the confusion, I should have clicked before commenting.

move along

neuropsychosocial

j5 wrote:Oh! Quite right! So sorry for the confusion, I should have clicked before commenting.

No worries; I don't care that no one realized I'd linked to the gif-thread, but I do care if people mistakenly thought that I was scolding narfcake for discussing the side-sale in the Reckoning thread (well, in particular that narf understands that!). I pointed it out because I didn't want people to think I'm an authoritarian humorless know-it-all when I'm really just humorless.

Narfcake

One night now ...

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
1 (1) The Formula For Success - (+53) to 9936. Approx. 61.6 real time DSR; 49.46 Woot-based DSR
2 (3) Relative Dimensions - (+50) to 4654. Approx. 66.53 real time DSR; 34.61 Woot-based DSR
3 (2) Leonardo - (+29) to 6601. Approx. 40.83 real time DSR; 32.79 Woot-based DSR
4 (4) Only Memories - (+19) to 3111. Approx. 27.62 real time DSR; 22.18 Woot-based DSR
5 (5) Casual Friday - (+23) to 6033. Approx. 24.91 real time DSR; 20 Woot-based DSR
6 (6) The Tyger - (+15) to 5147. Approx. 23.97 real time DSR; 19.25 Woot-based DSR
7 (12) Dragon Nebula - (+26) to 1613. Approx. 29.5 real time DSR; 18.28 Woot-based DSR
8 (7) The Binge - (+25) to 58138. Approx. 23.75 real time DSR; 19.07 Woot-based DSR
9 (8) Shhhhhhh - (+21) to 12313. Approx. 23.35 real time DSR; 18.75 Woot-based DSR
10 (10) The Race - (+10) to 945. Approx. 27.85 real time DSR; 17.94 Woot-based DSR
11 (9) Celestial Playground - (+8) to 3224. Approx. 26.86 real time DSR; 17.88 Woot-based DSR
12 (11) Yggdrasil Tree - (+15) to 2155. Approx. 23.26 real time DSR; 17.56 Woot-based DSR
13 (14) Family Breakfast - (+41) to 15155. Approx. 21.88 real time DSR; 17.57 Woot-based DSR
14 (13) Spelling Bee - (+19) to 3085. Approx. 20.52 real time DSR; 16.4 Woot-based DSR
15 (15) Artichokey - (+34) to 3781. Approx. 20.37 real time DSR; 16.36 Woot-based DSR
16 (16) Nevermore - (+27) to 48347. Approx. 20.24 real time DSR; 16.25 Woot-based DSR
17 (17) Be What You Want - (+18) to 1731. Approx. 28.36 real time DSR; 15.84 Woot-based DSR
18 (18) Lucky Pig - (+19) to 3947. Approx. 19.04 real time DSR; 15.29 Woot-based DSR
19 (19) 1971-Floppy Diskette - (+20) to 9150. Approx. 18.15 real time DSR; 14.57 Woot-based DSR
20 (20) Hungry Hungry Games - (+20) to 5720. Approx. 16.64 real time DSR; 13.36 Woot-based DSR
21 (21) Cat Nouveau - (+16) to 2064. Approx. 15.96 real time DSR; 12.21 Woot-based DSR
22 (23) Not a Snowball’s Chance… - (+23) to 1964. Approx. 29.63 real time DSR; 12.42 Woot-based DSR
23 (22) Mort-vivant - (+11) to 1294. Approx. 15.77 real time DSR; 11.72 Woot-based DSR
24 (24) Trivial Matters - (+20) to 940. Approx. 30.17 real time DSR; 10.59 Woot-based DSR
25 (26) Death - (+15) to 908. Approx. 23.2 real time DSR; 6.13 Woot-based DSR
26 (25) Top Chief - (+7) to 765. Approx. 8.39 real time DSR; 4.96 Woot-based DSR
27 (27) Maybe She Won’t Notice - (+5) to 374. Approx. 5.82 real time DSR; 2.76 Woot-based DSR
91 (91) Dark Side of Oz Listening Party - (+91) to 2083. Approx. 92.61 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR

bounty42

bounty42 wrote:Wootbot is slow to QPs this thread. I'm sure Wednesday afternoon the baseline will be QPs.

and he's been Blastered... errr.... QPed.

bounty42

DOUBLE POST!

And what exactly is a HTTP 400 - Wrong VERB error anyways?

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke
loridi wrote:I so want there to be a cranberry shirt. I love cranberry shirts. Shirt budget considerations would probaly go right out the window for another cranberry (you listening woot).

i second this. and not just because of AA. i really like the color. but not a crappy print i don't want. don't waste the blanks on that.

neuropsychosocial

I was curious how yesterday's random sale compared to previous sales. I spent a few minutes gathering non-exhaustive data and an hour trying to figure out how to format it.

Date: (Random Shirts Sold)
5/15/2012: (20398)
3/19/2012: (18271)
2/6/2012: (22315)
12/19/2011: (16126)
11/14/2011: (20026)
10/3/2011: (21383)
8/22/2011: (22175)
7/4/2011: (19862)
5/23/2011: (23428)
3/28/2011: (24966)
2/22/2011: (12985)
12/22/2010: (10296)
11/25/2010: (16307)
10/11/2010: (15581)
9/6/2010: (3007)
7/5/2010: (19517)
4/5/2010: (15534)
12/28/2009: (13924)
11/26/2009: (10001)
10/8/2009: (2276)
9/7/2009: (8961)
7/6/2009: (14080)
5/25/2009: (14175)
4/23/2009: (19793)
12/25/2008: (14528)
12/1/2008: (14201)
10/16/2008: (14644)
9/2/2008: (21015)
6/23/2008: (10393)
5/27/2008: (11484)
3/17/2008: (13763)
1/21/2008: (10038)
11/26/2007: (8143)

In addition, I found four times when a shirt was pulled on its debut day and replaced by a random sale.
Date: (Random Shirts Sold)
1/12/2009: (3200)
7/29/2009: (2973)
10/8/2009: (2276)
2/11/2010: (3500)

loridi

ljwilke wrote:i second this. and not just because of AA. i really like the color. but not a crappy print i don't want. don't waste the blanks on that.

It is my favourite of the woot colours. I do wish it was used more.

loridi

RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!

The killer rabbit is on the move.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
loridi wrote:RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!

The killer rabbit is on the move.

Lucky's already done that one.

If the numbers hold up, Trivial Matters should escape as well later in the week. I wonder if Hungry Hungry Games will finally fall?

bounty42

citizencoyote wrote:Lucky's already done that one.

If the numbers hold up, Trivial Matters should escape as well later in the week. I wonder if Hungry Hungry Games will finally fall?

I think it will, but mainly because I expect either the other Cat or Mort to pull up hard on Monday morning and squeek into the #20 spot.

neuropsychosocial

Narfcake wrote:

TARDIS is on the move! Tracking info suggests my copy left Dallas yesterday and is scheduled for delivery on Saturday, which usually means "Tuesday or Wednesday."

It looks like people are receiving Random shirts that are currently in the Reckoning if they're printed on AA in sizes that have been switched to Anvil. Interesting.

loridi

neuropsychosocial wrote:It looks like people are receiving Random shirts that are currently in the Reckoning if they're printed on AA in sizes that have been switched to Anvil. Interesting.

They are really trying to get rid of theose AAs, aren't they? No trace to be found.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
neuropsychosocial wrote:TARDIS is on the move! Tracking info suggests my copy left Dallas yesterday and is scheduled for delivery on Saturday, which usually means "Tuesday or Wednesday."

It looks like people are receiving Random shirts that are currently in the Reckoning if they're printed on AA in sizes that have been switched to Anvil. Interesting.

I've yet to see any others get posted outside of two instances of Family Breakfast in 3XL. Have there been any others that you've seen? I'm keeping my eyes open for more...

neuropsychosocial

tjschaeffer wrote:I've yet to see any others get posted outside of two instances of Family Breakfast in 3XL. Have there been any others that you've seen? I'm keeping my eyes open for more...

No, I haven't; I even just checked teetrade's "new shirts." "Shirts still in the Reckoning that have switched from AA to Anvil" is a fairly small category: Mort-vivant (men), Nevermore (women), Artichokey (women), Family Breakfast (men), Formula (women... oh shoot, I'm totally going to get one, aren't I? No wait, I bet I get two. My kingdom for an Artichokey, please, woot?). [Shhhhhh switched over very early.]

Given the proportion of shirts that have debuted on Anvil over the past few weeks, there are a surprising number of shirts printing on AA in the Reckoning.

bounty42

neuropsychosocial wrote:Given the proportion of shirts that have debuted on Anvil over the past few weeks, there are a surprising number of shirts printing on AA in the Reckoning.

28 of the 'spots' are AA, so just over 1/3 of the Reckoning. 4 of the shirts predate Anvil, and I don't have easy access to how many of the others debuted on AA only.

neuropsychosocial

bounty42 wrote:28 of the 'spots' are AA, so just over 1/3 of the Reckoning. 4 of the shirts predate Anvil, and I don't have easy access to how many of the others debuted on AA only.

Hmm, you're right. That's what I get for relying on intuition instead of math. Since seven of the shirts in the top 27 are essentially forced on us in a given week (last week's debuts), I would argue that 16 of the 40 adult "optional" spots in the Reckoning are AA, which is 40%, and 25 of the 60 all-size "optional" spots (41%), so slightly higher, but lower than what I "felt" when I'd glanced at the Reckoning earlier today.

Second half of your post: are you asking how many shirts currently in the Reckoning debuted on AA and have moved to Anvil? or how many shirts have debuted on AA?