3%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

I didn't think zombies could operate heavy machinery.

darkazura

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkazura

I like.

Trayo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Trayo

It's worries me that they are capable of not only driving a tractor, but also dangerously riding on top of it. Running wont save you now.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

So, the truth about the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz is finally revealed.

Somehow, I always knew this was the truth...

quantamm

quality posts: 85 Private Messages quantamm

As a vegan and a zombie, I find this shirt very interesting indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34n6s-17AsM

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Let's see. What else can we do? Cranes, drains, manes, rains, trains...

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

you can pretend he sings Graiiiins in this Zombie love song:

http://youtu.be/2pDdqrFzp_Y

cslott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cslott

Sing it with me!
-All we wanna do is eat your grains!
We're not unreasonable, I mean no one's gonna eat your rye~

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

Chidren of teh Corn.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

like Randyotter, like green, even like farmers...but couldn't they have been werewolves or vampires?!?!?! I know but word play....wait, got it, vampire cows moaning "cud"...but heavy machinery...wait, no, nothing yet...Sigh. zombies : / Although now I have The Cranberries in my head so thanks for that.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

really awesome pop culture! zombies are in!

sydneyasu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sydneyasu
lonelypond wrote:like Randyotter, like green, even like farmers...but couldn't they have been werewolves or vampires?!?!?! I know but word play....wait, got it, vampire cows moaning "cud"...but heavy machinery...wait, no, nothing yet...Sigh. zombies : / Although now I have The Cranberries in my head so thanks for that.

Thank you for spreading the joy and getting The Cranberries stuck in my head, too.

Also, yes to vampire cows moaning "cud".

sinsemilla

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sinsemilla

I like the concept, but this is just poorly executed. The front left and rear tires are missing, the "path" the tractor is on is not wide enough to account for the large rear tires, they could have at least had them driving through a field of some kind (instead of grass that is taller than any that I have ever seen), and does the driver have a fork for an arm?

dwimmz

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz

FFA: Future Farmers of the (Zombie) Apocalypse

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

A true grass woot tee! Nice.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

The artwork reminds me of the Stinky Cheese Man.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

If I wore this in the rural community where I lived until recently, I would receive numerous comments on the make, model, and features of the tractor. Not a single person would notice the zombies.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

markcrim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markcrim

Many years ago, Woot wasn't so focused on "cute" shirts and had really stunning and really interesting designs. Now, with gray hair, I am a cranky old bastard. The end.

bdust

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bdust
markcrim wrote:Many years ago, Woot wasn't so focused on "cute" shirts and had really stunning and really interesting designs. Now, with gray hair, I am a cranky old bastard. The end.

This is my favorite bedtime story.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Yay Randyotter! Congrats!!

whiteknight67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whiteknight67

as a Home Brewer of beer, I now need a "Hooops!" onesy or toddler shirt and we are all set.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
markcrim wrote:Many years ago, Woot wasn't so focused on "cute" shirts and had really stunning and really interesting designs. Now, with gray hair, I am a cranky old bastard. The end.

You need to look through his whole body of work. He isn't someone who just happens upon an idea with the use of cutesy graphics. Look through his FLICKR account and see for yourself. What you claim is simply "cute" is much more a styling that allows him to present some stronger ideas. It's not his fault that the more simplistic concepts are more readily accepted by tee shops.

Honestly, he's one of very few that I'd expect to produce a tee with this concept and pull it off well. Most other designers would have over-complicated it with unnecessary added gore.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

love randy otter, great job on this

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Vegan zombies are just as creepy as regular zombies but somewhat more adorable.

Love how you drew these guys, Randyotter. :^)

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Quasiskunk

This might be the best shirt ever to wear at the Health Food Co-op!

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
JadenKale wrote:You need to look through his whole body of work. He isn't someone who just happens upon an idea with the use of cutesy graphics. Look through his FLICKR account and see for yourself. What you claim is simply "cute" is much more a styling that allows him to present some stronger ideas. It's not his fault that the more simplistic concepts are more readily accepted by tee shops.

Honestly, he's one of very few that I'd expect to produce a tee with this concept and pull it off well. Most other designers would have over-complicated it with unnecessary added gore.

I am deeply disturbed by his "How sausages are made" picture!

apotoczek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apotoczek

I wonder if I will get another random Toyota car key in my order again if I buy this shirt.. Would love to add to my Woot car key collection..

unsenuchiha

quality posts: 4 Private Messages unsenuchiha

My mind was blown when this shirt went up because less than 24 hours ago, while playing a little game called Minecraft, a friend of mine and I made a joke about zombies looking for grains instead of brains. My head almost exploded, making this a definate instabuy! :D

spiderdad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spiderdad
neuropsychosocial wrote:If I wore this in the rural community where I lived until recently, I would receive numerous comments on the make, model, and features of the tractor. Not a single person would notice the zombies.

I think this is the best comment today (maybe ever).

spiderdad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spiderdad
skatimmy737 wrote:The artwork reminds me of the Stinky Cheese Man.

You're right (and what a great book, huh?). ;)

Baath

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Baath

Love this... However did anyone else, when enlarging the photo, think that the moon was a smudge on their computer?

maryjayne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maryjayne
neuropsychosocial wrote:If I wore this in the rural community where I lived until recently, I would receive numerous comments on the make, model, and features of the tractor. Not a single person would notice the zombies.

If I wore it home, the biggest issue would be the color - at my rural home, it's Farmall country, not Deere!

bandit1433

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bandit1433

Kind of wish this was on the brownish-orange color seen here, and not green: http://www.flickr.com/photos/randyotter/6764856989/in/photostream

I'm probably going to still buy this, but I think it looks better in the pic above.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Congrats on the print RandyOtter!

move along

tedzilla99

quality posts: 31 Private Messages tedzilla99
Spiritgreen wrote:Vegan zombies are just as creepy as regular zombies but somewhat more adorable.

Love how you drew these guys, Randyotter. :^)

Actually vegan zombies would endlessly lecture other zombies on how going brainless is a more responsible lifestyle choice, which is not adorable.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats on the print Aaron! very funny!

rckclimberky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rckclimberky

We farm/live on a farm, live in a farm town, and my mom sent me a text to look at that I need it.. I had to call and explain that its not a John Deere shirt or anything like that..

Geeze Parents, kids move out, parents get outta touch/

kschnitz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kschnitz

I am so completely zombied out ... NEXT!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

That's not grain, it's obviously Zombie Grass.

To paraphrase the men who work:
Travelling on a green Ford combine
On a hippie field, head full of zombie
etc.

move along