brendenp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brendenp

This reminds me of when I brew beer with a hangover.

wsteburg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wsteburg

Wait quantamm, you mean I am not the only vegan zombie getting this?

suprchunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suprchunk
JadenKale wrote:You need to look through his whole body of work. He isn't someone who just happens upon an idea with the use of cutesy graphics. Look through his FLICKR account and see for yourself. What you claim is simply "cute" is much more a styling that allows him to present some stronger ideas. It's not his fault that the more simplistic concepts are more readily accepted by tee shops.

Honestly, he's one of very few that I'd expect to produce a tee with this concept and pull it off well. Most other designers would have over-complicated it with unnecessary added gore.

To be the other side; those mostly look cute to me.

I know grass is technically a grain, but actual grain would have been better for this.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Grass on grass. nice touch! Congrats on the print!

dwayri

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dwayri
kschnitz wrote:I am so completely zombied out ... NEXT!

Agreed. I think zombies are very overrated. If you like zombie movies and books, more power to you -- but for many, I think they are just trying to follow a fad.

That being said, I hope the artist sells a ton of shirts (and I do like the Grains joke).

Symbolic2007

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Symbolic2007
cslott wrote:Sing it with me!
-All we wanna do is eat your grains!
We're not unreasonable, I mean no one's gonna eat your rye~

AAaaww, aaww gods!
*throws fruit and empty beer bottles*

Metal is awesome, it's super-powerful and emotional, but at the end of the day we're dudes with long hair and guitars going "RAAAAAR!" -Devin Townsend

turtlesallthewaydown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages turtlesallthewaydown
sinsemilla wrote:I like the concept, but this is just poorly executed. The front left and rear tires are missing, the "path" the tractor is on is not wide enough to account for the large rear tires, they could have at least had them driving through a field of some kind (instead of grass that is taller than any that I have ever seen), and does the driver have a fork for an arm?

I agree, this is like the germ of a good idea that somehow slipped itself unedited all the way to sell, print, & ship.

She Walks Into Walls
Ouch.

robbhoward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbhoward
skatimmy737 wrote:The artwork reminds me of the Stinky Cheese Man.

They put me in mind of the older Fisher-Price Little People: Peg body, big round head, triangle noses...

The dog must have gotten ahold of them though, or the lawnmower.

misterpeach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages misterpeach

Really nice idea! Love it.

llamabox

quality posts: 36 Private Messages llamabox

Make your own damn beer

thestickyb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thestickyb
skatimmy737 wrote:Let's see. What else can we do? Cranes, drains, manes, rains, trains...

Zombie underpant gnomes after your Hanes....

pr0gr4m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pr0gr4m

I feel SOOOO stupid when I don't "get" the joke.

Grains? Dead guys on a tractor? What's the connection.....OOOOOOOhhh. im dumb.

pr0gr4m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pr0gr4m
suprchunk wrote:To be the other side; those mostly look cute to me.

I know grass is technically a grain, but actual grain would have been better for this.

So you are saying, if it were a couple of Fonzies and they were saying "Haaaaaay" it would have been better. Agreed.

fencepost

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fencepost

Ha, and my wife just had a chiropractor tell her she should eliminate all grains (she's already gluten-free). Seems so appropriate....

samestman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages samestman

I saw this reposted on a paleo diet fanpage, haha

jdmace81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdmace81

This shirt is NOT paleo approved.

lightsabr2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightsabr2

This has been a quote on Bash.org for YEARS.

http://www.bash.org/?172869

TfxSoldier

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TfxSoldier

This shirt made me chuckle and that's not an easy task.

It would be great if this shirt was worn by someone in a zombie movie. Built in humor.

~Tfx

aveathena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aveathena

Well...guess what my farmer/rancher father is getting for his birthday? If only there were some zombie cattle milling about as well...

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Last wooter to woot: chaoticbear
Last purchase time: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 11:59:28 PM Central Time
Woots sold: 1998

Last wooter to woot: walkerv84
Last purchase time: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 11:59:41 PM Central Time
Woots sold: 1999

1999 All on Anvil Blanks

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: chaoticbear
Last purchase time: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 11:59:28 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 43.227s
Woot wage: $3,001.12
Woots sold: 1998

Last wooter to woot: walkerv84
Last purchase time: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 11:59:41 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 43.212s
Woot wage: $3,750.84
Woots sold: 1999

Last wooter to woot: dragonfly137
Last purchase time: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 12:04:30 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 43.292s
Woot wage: $3,738.31
Woots sold: 2002

First day sales: 1999, 2000, or 2001

hyliansnake

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hyliansnake

Print one on AA and I'll pay you whatever it costs to do.

There is NO price, however, that will get me to buy one of the Honduran/Nicaraguan Anvils. Poor quality and questionable labor practices are always a loss.

ffraine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ffraine
jdmace81 wrote:This shirt is NOT paleo approved.

I'm paleo and bought it under the pretense that it was mocking how grain addicted people are. We'll see what the reactions will be when I get it.

Speaking of which Fed Ex says it hasn't shipped yet and I bought it on the 22nd, what the heck?

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
ffraine wrote:I'm paleo and bought it under the pretense that it was mocking how grain addicted people are. We'll see what the reactions will be when I get it.

Speaking of which Fed Ex says it hasn't shipped yet and I bought it on the 22nd, what the heck?

Hey! I'm sending you a private message. If you have any other questions, feel free to send an email to service@woot.com.

irisjune

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irisjune
ffraine wrote:I'm paleo and bought it under the pretense that it was mocking how grain addicted people are. We'll see what the reactions will be when I get it.

I recieved a tracking number for my shirt but FedEx still says that it has not recieved it yet. Have you heard anything back yet? I'm guessing we're in the same boat.

palmer300

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palmer300

They apparently ran out of shirts. Had to order more blanks, this was the reply I got from woot. Email them the issue, they'll refund your 1 day shipping cost if you purchased it that way.

Amobailar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amobailar

I know the shipping email we recieved said it takes a few days for the tracking information to show up but it's been saying "Estimated Ship Date May 23rd" for over a week. This is my first time ordering anything through Woot, does it just take a really long time to ship?

tman2088

Amobailar wrote:I know the shipping email we recieved said it takes a few days for the tracking information to show up but it's been saying "Estimated Ship Date May 23rd" for over a week. This is my first time ordering anything through Woot, does it just take a really long time to ship?

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any other questions, feel free to send an email to service@woot.com.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
palmer300 wrote:They apparently ran out of shirts. Had to order more blanks, this was the reply I got from woot. Email them the issue, they'll refund your 1 day shipping cost if you purchased it that way.

Just curiously, is "Grains" showing up on AA or Anvil?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

lincolnbest2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lincolnbest2002

Tired of waiting for this to show up, and the lack of tracking information. The worst customer service I've encountered online.

JANIEJONES

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

lincolnbest2002 wrote:Tired of waiting for this to show up, and the lack of tracking information. The worst customer service I've encountered online.

JANIEJONES

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

lovinpeace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovinpeace

Lost my package I think. delivery date said may 23rd and I still haven't received it! Please help!!

tman2088

lovinpeace wrote:Lost my package I think. delivery date said may 23rd and I still haven't received it! Please help!!

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, shoot an email to service@woot.com.

spb1159

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spb1159
Baath wrote:Love this... However did anyone else, when enlarging the photo, think that the moon was a smudge on their computer?

The moon is actually a sun and it looks like a sauce stain. I know...they replaced my 1st one and the new one has the same stain. It's kinda gray online but a putrid gross orange-y color in real life. Ugh!

mutexer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutexer

Have the shirts started shipping yet? I have not seen any activity on tracking.

mevirtually

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mevirtually

Finally got mine today, and I agree, the sauce-stain-looking sun is kind of a bummer, but what really gets me is that the shirt only has the American Apparel tags, no Woot tag. Makes it feel like it's not really a Woot shirt.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
mevirtually wrote:Finally got mine today, and I agree, the sauce-stain-looking sun is kind of a bummer, but what really gets me is that the shirt only has the American Apparel tags, no Woot tag. Makes it feel like it's not really a Woot shirt.

As Graiiiiiins is supposed to be printing on Anvil, I find it fascinating that you received Graiiiiins with an AA tag.

Anyone else receive Graiiins on AA? For that matter, anyone receive it on Anvil?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

mevirtually

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mevirtually
neuropsychosocial wrote:As Graiiiiiins is supposed to be printing on Anvil, I find it fascinating that you received Graiiiiins with an AA tag.

Yeah, when I saw the AA tag (FYI it's an XL) I figured that was a clue as to why it took so long.

Scrogs63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scrogs63
mevirtually wrote:Finally got mine today, and I agree, the sauce-stain-looking sun is kind of a bummer, but what really gets me is that the shirt only has the American Apparel tags, no Woot tag. Makes it feel like it's not really a Woot shirt.

The stain "sun" is pretty bad, received my shirt today, I put it directly in the wash thinking it actually was a stain on the shirt