zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

trbofr13nd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trbofr13nd

coffee

Sig sig sig sig sig

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

You just need two or three of the Why Bothers!

Or four.

Maybe five. Occasionally six?

Congratulations on the print, fishbiscuit!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

wsprite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wsprite

This derby is killing me... I already bought the shirt yesterday... and now i'm buying this one too. Love Love the why bother size! and if only they sell trente

Mcdm

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm feeling a bit left out this derby round. I don't do coffee in any of it's incarnations. Oh well, there'll be plenty of nerdy math/science/video game shirts coming later. ;P

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

Excuse my terrible ignorance...but the "Why Bother" size would be traditionally known as Tall, right?

wsprite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wsprite
vipermjb wrote:Excuse my terrible ignorance...but the "Why Bother" size would be traditionally known as Tall, right?

yes, the size is tall

Mcdm

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
vipermjb wrote:Excuse my terrible ignorance...but the "Why Bother" size would be traditionally known as Tall, right?

I refuse to learn the various complications that many of those places have decided are cool. So no, it is a small.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

awesome work, congrats on another print!

mechevarria

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mechevarria

I always thought a "Why bother?" was a decaf ...

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Truthfully, I'm more of a soda drinker, so all of them are a "why bother," to me. Still, I'd almost buy the tiny one just so the poor little guy wouldn't have to feel so left out.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Hey look, you found the joke!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

theyatemypig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theyatemypig

Trenta only comes cold...

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb
bluetuba wrote:Hey look, you found the joke!

Ugh, the joke was well received-and quite funny. I haven't been to the "popular unnamed coffee shop" or any for that matter in over 5 years, so we were just clearing things up, okay?

rufaroz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rufaroz

Hey guys--can't you recognize a triple shot of espresso when you see one?

killertomato187

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killertomato187
theyatemypig wrote:Trenta only comes cold...

that was my first thought.

the little guy is a short.

piratebina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piratebina

Why Bother is actually barista slang for a sugar-free (if there's syrup,) decaf, nonfat latte.

Goldsea

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Goldsea

I want a large black to go but kelly green is all that's offered. Lord knows I can't change.

xstevejx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages xstevejx

Trenta isn't an option for hot drinks. But yeah, I don't think I've gotten anything smaller than a grande in many years.

genocyber36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genocyber36
blanked wrote:I refuse to learn the various complications that many of those places have decided are cool. So no, it is a small.

I wish I could upvote you.

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Naheed! Love it!

nenespsi1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nenespsi1

Help me friends, is this printed on the front of the shirt and not on the back?!? We like our messages to make the passer by think,not turn around and get the joke because he has a second shot at it.

xyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xyon

Sigh. Congrats to the artist, but personally disappointed. There's a lot of great stuff I would purchase in the fog this week and I'm rather surprised to see one of the very few times the editors leave the fog for their choice to be for this.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats fb!

...Oh man, now I'm seriously torn on whether Boots' Coffee Time or Grrlmarvel & Walmazan's Iced Coffee needs to show up tomorrow. :-/

prchntr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prchntr

Love to go to that coffee shop and insist that the sizes are small, medium, and large

jlausch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jlausch

Can I pay with my Starbucks card?

kadens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kadens

There should be a Sub-caption saying, This Information was based off a study of starving college students, all drinks were fully caffeinated.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Whoa! Totally did not expect to see this today. Thanks so much for choosing my cute cups filled with some type of caffeinated beverage that is not necessarily coffee!!
*True confessions: I usually get the Tall which we all know should really be called a Short. :P

Leptailurus

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Leptailurus

Perfect shirt for all the fat Americans who think drinking that much coffee and/or milk is appropriate. Yet another example of how Starbucks is ruining coffee.

But maybe this is just the bitter Batista (of an independent coffee shop) of 10 years in me talking.

meow meow meow meow meow meow

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
vipermjb wrote:Ugh, the joke was well received-and quite funny. I haven't been to the "popular unnamed coffee shop" or any for that matter in over 5 years, so we were just clearing things up, okay?

Just a little early morning sarcasm! *poke poke*

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

congrats on the print!

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

Look at the "Woots by State" to see which parts of country can't figure out how to work a coffee pot at home. :D

kmaglione

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kmaglione
Leptailurus wrote:Perfect shirt for all the fat Americans who think drinking that much coffee and/or milk is appropriate. Yet another example of how Starbucks is ruining coffee.

My impression is that Starbucks gives you pretty much the same amount of espresso no matter what size you order, and just fills the rest with milk foam and sugar syrup. I think if I were a barista at an independent coffee shop, I'd be more annoyed by people ordering "venti" sizes, or "macchiatos" and expecting a drink which is not a macchiato in any sense of the word.

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118

YOU LEfT OFF the size: SHORT

http://starbucksorder.tumblr.com/drinksizes

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats fishbiscuit5

smallblue

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smallblue

how do you say gallon in italian?

drakethegreat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drakethegreat

How dare you order a tall with one shot of espresso. You need a gallon of coffee to start the day cause this is 'merica!

wheretheworldmeets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheretheworldmeets

Pleasant surprise ... I really like this shirt. As some have pointed out, Starbucks doesn't have a Trenta/SuperSize for hot drinks. However, a Starbucks secret that most people don't know about is that Starbucks actually sells a size smaller than the tall (12 oz). It's called a short (8 oz) and is usually about 20-30 cents cheaper than the tall. The stores are actually supposed to have the short-sized cups in stock, even if it's not advertised on the boards.

The short size, for me, is something along the lines of, "Don't bother." Starbucks might agree.

bluntmad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bluntmad

Starbucks is to coffee what keystone light is to beer.