3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

jrs1980

quality posts: 31 Private Messages jrs1980

Obligatory xkcd reference:

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I am offended that this shirt assumes someone is "wrong." That's incredibly judgemental. I am also offended that the artist named himself "roc." That is immodest. I am further offended that this shirt is the color of money. Now we know what Woot is really about.

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

lonelypond

quality posts: 450 Private Messages lonelypond

A simple laugh but a satisfactory one.

thumperchick

quality posts: 248 Private Messages thumperchick

Does this now constitute our uniform? May we paint our faces in support of our team?

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I don't online debate well even though I'm highly opinionated. Internets people are mean. I'm staying out of this one. *ducks and hides*

platypusman232001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages platypusman232001

The best part of any Online Debate is the "Vitriolic Freeform Cross Examination" part.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

For those that don't know, green is for the money, gold is for the honeys. Also, the game is to be sold, not told.

thumperchick

The "XXL" is an insult! Beration I tell ya! It insinuates that only large people have time to debate on the internet! All of you (derogatory name)s just (rabble rabble) because you don't understand (blah blah) and refuse to read the wiki.

tedwow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tedwow

I find the map of states buying this shirt to be very intriguing. Why Montana? Why not any of the states bordering the east side of the Mississippi?...

cdf12345

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdf12345

Man this shirt would be great without the "someone on the Internet is wrong"

truist

quality posts: 2 Private Messages truist

Darn it woot, why does it have to be in the ugly blue-green color? (Yeah, you call it "green" but that's a lie.)

zimzat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zimzat
Someone on the internet is wrong.

Starting with this shirt. >_>

XXL isn't valid roman numerals. Only one number is supposed to be subtracted from larger numbers, so while XXL could be read as 30 it's supposed to be XXX.

Would this shirt then qualify as troll bait? o.O

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Okay, I can't be the only one who thought of our own community, and Adder in particular when this shirt came up. No offense meant, because I'm guilty (honored?) by this designation as well.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
zimzat wrote:Starting with this shirt. >_>

XXL isn't valid roman numerals. Only one number is supposed to be subtracted from larger numbers, so while XXL could be read as 30 it's supposed to be XXX.

Would this shirt then qualify as troll bait? o.O

It's a size, not a year. What are you, minnow-bait or something? YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!11

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
neuropsychosocial wrote:It's a size, not a year. What are you, minnow-bait or something? YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!11

Lulz!!11!!

thumperchick

neuropsychosocial wrote:It's a size, not a year. What are you, minnow-bait or something? YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!11

YOU'RE*

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Odyssey, this is hysterical! In for TWO!

honeybadger12

quality posts: 8 Private Messages honeybadger12

I'd like this one a lot more if it didn't employ the trendy "distressed" style graphics.

tapehands

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tapehands

So in what messed up world can I order a shirt that says, "XXL" on the front, but comes in a small?

The visual dissonance of my absurdly tiny frame wearing something proclaiming my size to be that of a much larger man is worth the price of admission.

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

no one has ever been wrong on the internet.

congrats Mr. Roc!

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca

i may get 2 or 3 of these in the mail.. don't know whether i should buy my own....

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca
thumperchick wrote:YOU'RE*

grammar police.. or as i 'right' sometimes to piss them off grammer police..

dpwellman

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dpwellman

So, will there be popcorn and maybe a chair for the people who don't buy this shirt?

What's the point of a signature? Everyone can see who wrote this, over there, to the left.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I'm always right on the Internet. This is hysterical, Tony! Nice one!

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

Apparently Wyoming did not get the internet yet.

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Glad this found a proper home.
Sad Heather Grey is not available for it.

move along

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Tempted. I was incorrected the other day in woot's forums. Must... set... people... straight...

There's a special place in Hell for griefers and trolls.

jagarrou

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jagarrou

Ha. According to your sales graphic, at 7:45 a.m. Washington and Oregon are in a face-off against Montana and N. Dakota, with Iowa in the middle. I want everyone who buys a shirt in those states to meet in Iowa in the springtime and have a big mud-wrestling smackdown. In a post-election month it's kind of perfect.

geo8rge

quality posts: 33 Private Messages geo8rge

Should have included a reference to either accusing people of being a I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant or of being accused of being a I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant.

(Overall signature size was getting large. Recommended signature size is 5k.)

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

Love the shirt hate the color

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

This is like a soulmate to the #1 shirt. If Procrastinate University has any school teams it'd be this one.

Congrats on another strong print, odysseyroc.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower

Well, I came here this morning, giggled at this shirt, and then went about my normal day-off business.

After several posts on other forums arguing with people, I came back to buy it. This shirt is really speaking to me.

I was hesitant at first, because I was worried the "XXL" would make me feel fat, but I'm going to risk it. It's a great color (thank goodness heather gray isn't an option anymore, I hate that color), and the "Someone on the internet is wrong" is what sold it for me. I also like the distressed look. Everyone who doesn't like those things... well, they're just wrong. AND NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BUY THEM, PEOPLE! If you don't like it, just move along with your day. How sad and lonely are you if you have to take the time to post in an online forum full of people you don't know about how one tiny detail of the shirt isn't perfect for you?

basfiji

quality posts: 9 Private Messages basfiji

haha this is amazing.

jrs1980 wrote:Obligatory xkcd reference:

Collazzalot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Collazzalot
odysseyroc wrote:For those that don't know, green is for the money, gold is for the honeys. Also, the game is to be sold, not told.

speaking of which...I just lost the game. Thanks.

Collazzalot

kwaping

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kwaping

I think the size XXL is a nod to how everyone online is larger than life. But that's just my PhD in Internet Psychology speaking.

huskykma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huskykma

I want one but I can't own green and yellow items, that whole Oregon Duck colors thing.

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

Damn you, Woot! Here I am, outtaworko, and you run both a WootOff AND this awesome shirt!

*sigh*

In for one.

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe

Found myself strongly let to set someone straight in a review of something other folks visiting the website apparently found very helpful. Reviewer had maybe 2 valid points in a review otherwise full of false assumptions. This person is on the internet and this person is WRONG! People are finding this wrongness helpful! Must... set... the... internet... straight!

PUfelix85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PUfelix85

shouldn't one of those x's be a swastika? I mean really Godwin's Law.

x8