KITHPOM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KITHPOM
PUfelix85 wrote:shouldn't one of those x's be a swastika? I mean really Godwin's Law.

Uh, not if they expect to sell any shirts...[/s]

scrabblefish

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scrabblefish
kwaping wrote:I think the size XXL is a nod to how everyone online is larger than life. But that's just my PhD in Internet Psychology speaking.

And here I thought it should be XLX to represent that everyone was spewing crap!

thehappyaspie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehappyaspie
ibexscribe wrote:Found myself strongly let to set someone straight in a review of something other folks visiting the website apparently found very helpful. Reviewer had maybe 2 valid points in a review otherwise full of false assumptions. This person is on the internet and this person is WRONG! People are finding this wrongness helpful! Must... set... the... internet... straight!

I completely understand. Are you a Bex? I'm a Bek.

Anyway, I recently had someone not only mark an Amazon review not helpful but then they had to comment AND (drumroll please) their comment was wrong! I checked the review guidelines and the thing they said they didn't want to read was the first suggestion on writing a good review from the gods of the Amazon! I'm trying to be mindful, but really I just want to smack that link down and press send.

Yup. That's me. Pretty easy going except about people spreading their wrongness like a nasty, pustulant pox.

thehappyaspie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehappyaspie
PUfelix85 wrote:shouldn't one of those x's be a swastika? I mean really Godwin's Law.

Well played with the mention of Godwin's Law.
Well played indeed!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 59.444s
First Sucker: nimicohgr
Last Wooter to Woot:CMadDog
Last Purchase:4 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 48% of Shirt Woots
Top 39% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2284

First day sales 2284
First day posts 43

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
TheGolux wrote:
First day posts 43

ALL OF WHICH WERE WRONG EXCEPT MINE!!!!!!11

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 59 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Spiritgreen wrote:This is like a soulmate to the #1 shirt. If Procrastinate University has any school teams it'd be this one.

Congrats on another strong print, odysseyroc.

I hear they are going to organize their school teams...

Tomorrow.

I don't know.

gtrietsc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gtrietsc

So, I got the shirt yesterday...but the print is crooked. Is this part of the joke?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gtrietsc wrote:So, I got the shirt yesterday...but the print is crooked. Is this part of the joke?

Make sure you're checking it by looking at the entire shirt and not the fold just in case it was folded crooked.

These things happen and we'll gladly make it right. Send an email with a link to the picture to support@woot.com. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

(Don't send the picture files, just a link.)

gtrietsc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gtrietsc

Thanks for the fast reply. I just sent them all the info. I made sure to include the neck hole and tag in the photo - you can see that relative to those things, which should be centered, its still off.

Thanks again!

andreamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andreamer

Mine is crooked too.

gtrietsc wrote:Thanks for the fast reply. I just sent them all the info. I made sure to include the neck hole and tag in the photo - you can see that relative to those things, which should be centered, its still off.

Thanks again!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

andreamer wrote:Mine is crooked too.

Arghh, sorry. It's a manual process to put the shirts on the thingy for printing. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.