mysteryegg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysteryegg

Nooooo I was just about to pull the trigger but just a few minutes too late. (Those extra $3 are the deal breaker for me :-P)

I want to send my son to school in this. He'd think the crayons are cool, while it'd be a real test to see how cool his teachers are.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 1483, all on Anvil.
Comments: 40

softboyled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages softboyled
hisserbee wrote: Getting upset by something like that is like getting upset that Alice's voice doesn't completely change pitch when she becomes tiny or huge.

Thanks. Now I have two things to be upset about...

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

When mine comes, I'm curious if woot allowed 7 colors or if there is some subtle halftoning going on.

;) Can't tell from the pics

nairb11236

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nairb11236

Wish it were here in long sleeve!

bortwein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bortwein

I am happy for all those that get the concept behind the art. Thank you for having an open mind to my art.

(artist notes: I know how to use google. I know about refracting light. I know what the original reference cover looked like. I know that I was not required by any laws to follow/copy the reference art exactly. I know if you can't get past some simple rules in life then you will have a hard time enjoying life.)

Cheers,
bortwein

sarah0628

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarah0628
bortwein wrote:I am happy for all those that get the concept behind the art. Thank you for having an open mind to my art.

(artist notes: I know how to use google. I know about refracting light. I know what the original reference cover looked like. I know that I was not required by any laws to follow/copy the reference art exactly. I know if you can't get past some simple rules in life then you will have a hard time enjoying life.)

Cheers,
bortwein

Thank you!
I think it is a great design, and ordered 2.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
oakenspirit wrote:When mine comes, I'm curious if woot allowed 7 colors or if there is some subtle halftoning going on.

;) Can't tell from the pics

I didn't buy it, but you can see which colors are used on the sales page under "features." For this design there are 7 colors. I'm not sure what the max allowable is by woot for dailies, but I believe the 6 color requirement is for derbies only.

gazware

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gazware

Women's sizes of these shirts run VERY small. I ordered 3 in 'normal' sizes and they are WAY too small to use. I'm not sure if this is shirt.woot's 'normal' sizing as this is my first shirt purchase.

atg42

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
gazware wrote:Women's sizes of these shirts run VERY small. I ordered 3 in 'normal' sizes and they are WAY too small to use. I'm not sure if this is shirt.woot's 'normal' sizing as this is my first shirt purchase.

Hm, according to the writeup and such they're Anvil shirts, which according to most of approximately everyone run bigger than normal (and bigger than AA, our previous blanks). Still, you may want to contact support@woot.com and see if anything can be done.

I'm just hanging out, really.

stinky2803

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stinky2803

Just saw this shirt on the Craig Ferguson show.

Wooooo!

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4

This shirt was just on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson!

He called it an interesting shirt.

Congrads who ever designed it.

RochMH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RochMH

also saw it on CF. guy was wearing on the opening "pre"-segment. because Craig prolly picked him cuz of the shirt (said it was interesting), might have had a Woot mention if the guy didn't start touting his blog instead and got pushed off-camera for it

bortwein

midori4 wrote:This shirt was just on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson!

He called it an interesting shirt.

Congrads who ever designed it.

Really? Some one please find my a YouTube or a Screen capture. I'm going to go look for one now.
Thanks.

bortwein

Found it on YouTube!
http://youtu.be/jTH4DXNdAiE

bortwein

bortwein wrote:Found it on YouTube!
http://youtu.be/jTH4DXNdAiE

Found a video of the guy wearing the shirt explaining how he was picked for the opening thing because of the shirt.
http://youtu.be/PGKCJz330mw?t=1m55s

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bortwein wrote:Found a video of the guy wearing the shirt explaining how he was picked for the opening thing because of the shirt.
http://youtu.be/PGKCJz330mw?t=1m55s

Great find. Thanks for sharing that!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cueballandred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cueballandred

Poor Indigo...he didn't make the cut...

chinchillaandbeans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chinchillaandbeans

There is no childish side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact it's all childish.

penguin921

quality posts: 0 Private Messages penguin921

I really wish I could get this in a onesie for when my daughter is born!!