bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
dlcarst77 wrote:Last time was my first randoms, with great success. Always buy 3, and use the trade thread for the ones you don't want!

Wait, there's a trade thread? What? Since when? Looks like I've got a LOT of exploring to do in the forums today...

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

saryon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saryon

No AA shirts, no care...

CollegeTom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CollegeTom

I am still trading:

Both Men's 3X, unworn unwashed.Let me know what you have to trade.

mlindholm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlindholm

What?! Only 9am CST, and the 3XL Mens is already sold out? This is an outrage! I always try to get in on the Random shirts, and today, DENIED!

Bah! FedEx, why must you tease me so??

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen
mlindholm wrote:What?! Only 9am CST, and the 3XL Mens is already sold out? This is an outrage! I always try to get in on the Random shirts, and today, DENIED!

Unfortunately everyone is a couple sizes larger since yesterday. ;)

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

Got one for me and one for husband man. Was pleased with my last one, his was awesome. He got the illiterate rainbow shirt, and I got some cute business with a skunk and an elephant. Hoping for some wins again!

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar

Scored a couple of nice ones in the past, including an actual fuzzy question mark. The ones I hate, I simply wear under a sweatshirt or to work on my car. Don't care if they get ruined at that point.

bleehow1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bleehow1

On random shirts or any others you offer 3x sizes at full rate why not special rates. I really wanted to buy 3x size on random shirts but was not able to process. Make 3x available on random shirt days and 12.00 specials.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bleehow1 wrote:On random shirts or any others you offer 3x sizes at full rate why not special rates. I really wanted to buy 3x size on random shirts but was not able to process. Make 3x available on random shirt days and 12.00 specials.

The 3X shirts were available earlier but are now sold out. We have limited stock on all sizes, some more than others. They do tend to sell fast.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bisonbarsinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bisonbarsinc

Out of large by noon? That is no bueno in my book.

APB24

quality posts: 1 Private Messages APB24

For those of us fortunate to live in Carrollton, TX, is there a store front to buy these in person?

w00tani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00tani

If a good portion of the money from this shirt sale was going towards charity, then I'd definitely be more inclined to purchase this.

rtfirefly

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rtfirefly

My dresser drawers are overflowing with Woot shirts already; no way I'm going for random.

But it would be nice if they brought back random shirts in kids.woot, since the little ones need a whole new wardrobe on a regular basis.

If $3.33 per random kids' tee was a money-losing deal, I'm good with paying more - but $6.66 for a random kid's tee is too much; can do better than that in the store, and get to pick designs we like.

Micahsa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Micahsa

I have probably a dozen of these and have usually like the ones I get. My issue is that I'm 6'4 and slim so the only ones that are really long enough are the 2XL, which end up looking like tents when I wear them. Trendy tents but still.

At this point I can't buy anymore woot shirts unless they start to offer a mens XL long.

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen
rtfirefly wrote:but $6.66 for a random kid's tee is too much; can do better than that in the store, and get to pick designs we like.

Truth.

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1

Just put my last 4 random shirts that I hate and haven't been able to trade (accumulated over several purchases) into a Goodwill donation bag (+5 sword, Khione, Tea Shirt, I Heart Math). Guess it's time to start over, so I'm in for 3! Hoping I get some good ones. Someone message me before next week if you want any of those 4.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

No upgraded shipping available for these?

elvo123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elvo123

Men's large already out. I'll hit the next random sale.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
neuropsychosocial wrote:When you receive your Random Shirts, head over to the trading thread where someone is drooling over your poor unwanted shirt. (Another option is TeeTrade.

Even with my AA shirts, I still have only been able to trade one thing. That being an Apron. I have 6 unwashed/unworn AA shirts just begging to be traded, but I guess people either don't like my size or print.

\

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

As I mentioned at deals.woot the other day, my last random purchase turned out awesome.

The day after Christmas is, sadly, a day of utter poverty for me. I need a week or so to recover financially. :P

ja4bes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ja4bes
APB24 wrote:For those of us fortunate to live in Carrollton, TX, is there a store front to buy these in person?

Would love it if that's a possibility. I'm now picturing rolling in a pile of alltheshirts while tossing them in the air willy nilly!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ja4bes wrote:Would love it if that's a possibility. I'm now picturing rolling in a pile of alltheshirts while tossing them in the air willy nilly!

you're not helping the cause

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
w00tani wrote:If a good portion of the money from this shirt sale was going towards charity, then I'd definitely be more inclined to purchase this.

Seriously, how much money do you think woot is making on each tshirt at 6.66?

steveblack37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steveblack37

*Would LOVE to see another weekly(?) sale of random shirts. I'm wanting to buy more random shirts and random hoodies (amongst other things). Why Woot? Y U No take my money?

birthdaysongs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birthdaysongs

Whoa... Sexy lady! (Woot-woot random shirt!)

Okay, that might have been a bit of a reach.

themdg

quality posts: 12 Private Messages themdg

This does not come close to making up for your Christmas betrayal. You broke my heart, Woot.

Wootlists are silly.

kid386

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kid386

2xl all out, man that sucks

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

I'm glad I placed my order before bed last night, since it looked like the "real" sizes sold out before noon.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
rtfirefly wrote:My dresser drawers are overflowing with Woot shirts already; no way I'm going for random.

But it would be nice if they brought back random shirts in kids.woot, since the little ones need a whole new wardrobe on a regular basis.

If $3.33 per random kids' tee was a money-losing deal, I'm good with paying more - but $6.66 for a random kid's tee is too much; can do better than that in the store, and get to pick designs we like.

I too would love to see the kids random shirt again. While I did go in for 2 of the K8 this time, I am much more likely to skip purchasing random shirts at this price point since I only purchase them for my son.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

First day sales: 7,735
Random Shirt sales through Random Shirt 18: 370,949
First Day Comments: 68

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

Men 2XL Up for trade:

Historical Inspiration

Detecting a Class 5 Fruit Event Incoming

Spirit Animal

The Sleeping Giants

Stereo Scope E

Nerdasaurus-Rex

Super Effective

and an Air Defense

Unword / unwashed. PM me with -any- offers, or on teetrade.org with the name ndevries, lookng for Gozerhead, Sleep of Reason Produces Flying Turtles and Forbidden Future in particular (2XL)

TwilightAfreet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TwilightAfreet

I still have a number of shirts from previous randoms sales that I am looking to trade. So, up for trading consideration, I present three shirts all sized ML and printed on AA blanks. These shirts are unwashed/unworn. I would prefer to trade for shirts printed on AA blanks but feel free to make any offer. I mostly like geeky shirts. I would be most interested in The Cheese is a Liederkranz (if anyone still even has one of those to trade), Rebel Attack, Forty-Two U, or shirts like the Unstealthiest Ninja series.

Kitchen Warfare

+5 Sword of Critical Hits

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2008

I also have a couple of shirts that I bought but only wore once or twice and don't really intend on wearing them again. I'd rather that they be traded to someone who would enjoy and actually wear them than sit in my dresser getting lonely. Both these shirts are MXL, worn/washed a couple of times, and are in great condition. They are also AA blanks.

Scissors, Paper, Rock

Questionable Table of Elements

Pochacco1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Pochacco1

Got my 3 random shirts.. Luv 2 out of the 3 shirts.

I have the PURPLE Shirt w/ a bunch of Foxs in size SMALL.

Anyone want to trade for it? I would need a SMALL that is Never Worn. PM me what you have and attach pics. Thanks

So far Wooted.. $$$$$ too much :P

lepus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lepus

Received 2 shirts that I'll be keeping, WS black (!) shirt and MS Dystopia Dark Lager shirt.

Would like to sell or trade, $15 covers shipping:

jwiv

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jwiv

Hiryu2040

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hiryu2040

These are some shirts we got from previous randoms and they're all up for trade or sale. They are all unwashed and unworn.

- 120 Stars (WS, Anvil)
- Sci-Fi Weenie Roast (ML, AA)
- Time-Lapse (ML, Anvil Organic)
- Back in my Day (ML, AA)
- Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011 (WXL, AA)
- Peanut Butter and Jealousy (K12, AA)

This one was worn once, washed twice and air dried:

- Test Tube Baby (K12, AA)

We're open to cute shirts like walmazan type designs. Sizes : Anvil WS, WM and MS-MXL, AA WM-WXL, MS-MXL

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988

I got these:
WL
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/read

ML
exclamation point shirt

ML
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/how-we-roll

this is the first time i dont like the randoms, but my wife will like hers

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I got my randoms today, and I am so happy!

In a Kids 6 (which looks a bit small, might go with 8 next time)
I got: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/sissy-fight

My boys love dinosaurs so it will be loved! I only ordered one so they will share until next random!

For me, I got a WM because the WL was a bit bigger than I liked in Anvils. I got: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/civilized-addiction

Which is perfect, and it will see a ton of use!

jmplttlchldn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmplttlchldn
wmaincmt wrote:In for three. My last random was a mixed bag. Loved one, liked one, and the third I'm still trying to figure out. It was a robot lifting a cat like weights weaing a "I love Cats" muscle shirt. This of course made me laugh and I still get it out just to look at but won't ever wear it and NO ONE will trade it.

I would trade for it if it fit me. I'll wear anything with a cat on it!

cherrybear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear

So happy with what I got.