fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
ViolaineGray wrote:Yes. I am about to email them now, as the printing is skewed. :/

My prints came out great. An email should take care of it for you. Thanks for buying one.

jasonAP

quality posts: 15 Private Messages jasonAP
fishbiscuit5 wrote:My prints came out great. An email should take care of it for you. Thanks for buying one.

Since you'd know best, how far from the collar should the image start? Mine looks a little off but it might just be me.

Thanks for your great work!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
jasonAP wrote:Since you'd know best, how far from the collar should the image start? Mine looks a little off but it might just be me.

Thanks for your great work!

My shirt measures about two inches from the bottom of the collar. That's about in line with other shirts I own. Glad you like it! :D

theresa6191

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theresa6191

How "temporary" will the AA tees be? Will they be available on another t shirt brand in the near future? I'm planning on buying several for our science department

Thanks!

ViolaineGray

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ViolaineGray
fishbiscuit5 wrote:My prints came out great. An email should take care of it for you. Thanks for buying one.

Unfortunately, I have yet to receive a response from customer service. This is somewhat frustrating, as I usually get a rather prompt reply. :/

---
Turn your scars into stars.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ViolaineGray wrote:Unfortunately, I have yet to receive a response from customer service. This is somewhat frustrating, as I usually get a rather prompt reply. :/

That is indeed odd. Have you checked your spam folder. That thing gobbles us up like nobody's business.

If you still don't see anything, please email support@woot.com again. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I've pinged them from this end as well.

eneme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eneme
blzben wrote:Now that I know how it offense dumb people, I have to buy one.

Oh, how much better that would have been with proper grammar.

eneme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eneme

I love this shirt, but I look ridiculous wearing a blue shirt...

Meh, screw it. I've got free shipping today.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

eneme wrote:I love this shirt, but I look ridiculous wearing a blue shirt...

Meh, screw it. I've got free shipping today.

You've got free shipping on shirts every day.

theco2

quality posts: 31 Private Messages theco2

I love this shirt! And the fact people are offended by something so trivial, makes it even better.

x3
Caution: Signature may or may not contain a Facebook link.

athyper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages athyper
RayKremer wrote:Contrary to popular belief, plenty of us religious people like science too. Our unemployed college graduates would be in better shape if they'd chosen science or engineering instead of philosophy and women's studies.

Speaking of the write-up, there actually are plenty of economists that try to back up their arguments with evidence. There's a reason economics is called the dismal science though, it's highly interpretive and there's no way to test a hypothesis in isolation. You tend to get a lot of confirmation bias based on a person's political leaning rather than scientific method. You can say the same thing whereever politics has hijacked science, like climate change for instance.

But frankly, the worst thing overall is that people don't understand science. All you need is a report on the nightly news that "a scientist" put out a press release announcing the results of some study, and the mass public believes this information to be the gospel truth, even years later when other studies have found the opposite result but without fanfare. There is an incorrect but widespread belief that "science" is always infallible.

Everything else is still dumb compared to science, but it's not infallible.

Science is infallible. It's people who are not.

Building a better tomorrow, yesterday.