keiichiz28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keiichiz28
Orcrist42 wrote:Link has a bird on his shield. I would think that is a reference to Skyward Swords's Loftwings, but maybe not, it looks a bit like an owl (aka Athena's owl).

Anyone make out what the reference there is?

Link's shield in the game has a stylized bird, even before Skyward Sword.

jonwhoa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonwhoa

Great Shirt! However, if it were actually a pot, I know it would be broken by now!

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit

Awesome shirt, Steven! The bio is funny, but sadly true. Right now is 11 below 0 here in upstate NY. When do you move to the West Coast?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I haven't played Zelda since the first one, but I find this design very well executed. I predict high sales indeed.

move along

katehawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katehawk

too bad woot doesn't use american apparel shirts anymore. i absolutely love this shirt but the new shirts that woot prints on are so "stiff" and not nearly as comfortable or nice as the american apparel so i have to pass on buying this awesome art.

shanesny

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shanesny

I've never been a huge fan of Zelda... but this is a gorgeous design!

jmen1011

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmen1011

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

Pasquirlio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pasquirlio
masterlink87 wrote:The Triforce- Power (Ganondorf), Wisdom (Zelda), and Courage (Link).

Yes, when I noticed the Power/Wisdom/Courage motif, I was even more impressed. Outstanding shirt design!

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
orabbit wrote:Awesome shirt, Steven! The bio is funny, but sadly true. Right now is 11 below 0 here in upstate NY. When do you move to the West Coast?

Feb 1st. It is and has been in the negatives all week here. I just went to the post office and I think I died several times along the way.

tarkin12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarkin12

I barely make enough to pay my bills each month (thank you, student loans), but this is just brilliant. Having just read the Iliad and played through Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, it was like this shirt was created for me. Brilliant design...I can't wait for it to arrive!

kpatterson67

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kpatterson67

Over the last 15 years I have beat Ocarina of Time so many times I'm pretty sure I could do it with my eyes closed. Why must you tempt me with these awesome shirts?

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly

This is brilliant.

And that is all I have to say.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 71 Private Messages oakenspirit

Beautiful!

I am buying one and considering getting one for my lil princess (whom my wife refused to name Zelda)...

Yesterday I was all geared up for Zelda after the Nintendo Direct announcements... Now this!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
oakenspirit wrote:Yesterday I was all geared up for Zelda after the Nintendo Direct announcements... Now this!

I know, perfectly timed to feed into the fan-frenzy. :D

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910

I am soooo excited for this shirt, Definitely buying one!!! Zelda is my ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME!!! I would love it in a hoodie though!

rascul22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rascul22
jmp8910 wrote:I am soooo excited for this shirt, Definitely buying one!!! Zelda is my ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME!!! I would love it in a hoodie though!

I second this entire comment.

dachshund51288

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dachshund51288
shaikt wrote:4 drawers?

Seriously though, I have the same problem with t-shirts now, mostly as a result of this site.

glad I'm not the only one with this problem

mcdoogal8787

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcdoogal8787

This needs to be a hoodie! STAT!

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver

If a shirt ever deserved a hoodie, it is this one.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Pretty fantastic design, Steven! I'll be picking one up tomorrow.

polysorbate

quality posts: 7 Private Messages polysorbate
auctionsaver wrote:If a shirt ever deserved a hoodie, it is this one.

Does shirt woot due hoodies? Great idea BTW

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

You know the ancient Greeks loved their games too. This is Achilles and Ajax playing tabletop Pac-Man before a battle. (okay, playing dice)

ste7enl

Just wanted to take the time to say thanks to everyone. The response has been wonderful. Aaaand yes, my tukhus is frozen.

laizurkainon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages laizurkainon
kpatterson67 wrote:Over the last 15 years I have beat Ocarina of Time so many times I'm pretty sure I could do it with my eyes closed. Why must you tempt me with these awesome shirts?

Funny you should mention that. I saw news about someone attempting a blindfolded speedrun of OOT today.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Hey, Listen!

I haven't bought a tee shirt in a while, but after mulling it over for a night I just have to pull the trigger on it. I just love the style too much.

ste7enl

bluejester wrote:Hey, Listen!

I haven't bought a tee shirt in a while, but after mulling it over for a night I just have to pull the trigger on it. I just love the style too much.

Hey, Listen! I am potentially honored.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester
ste7enl wrote:Hey, Listen! I am potentially honored.

I just looked at my past purchases. Looks like I haven't nabbed a design since last October. Nicely done, I can't wait to make other's jealous--I mean, show off the awesome shirt...yeah.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 41.990s
First Sucker: bhcross
Last Wooter to Woot: drumsx31
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 3080

First day sales 3080
First day posts 66

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick
safyrejet wrote:Hey! Listen!
(someone had to say it)

I am so torn. I love Greek myths and pottery type things. I love Legend of Zelda. But I have 3 drawers already full of t-shirts. What to do? what to do?

Make a Woot shirt quilt. Then you can snuggle up in all of them at once.

jpetty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpetty

This was the random shirt that showed up on my doorstep. Giddy barely comes close to describing my excitement.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jpetty wrote:This was the random shirt that showed up on my doorstep. Giddy barely comes close to describing my excitement.

Glad to hear you're happy with your random shirt purchase!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.