rmcshaffry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmcshaffry

Bought one for my fave brony!

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13

GATHP!

I NEED this to go with my 4 Horseponies of the Apocalypse shirt!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bluejester wrote:If you guys totally turn Teefury on me and keep doing pop-culture parodies I am going to stop popping in here as often. Not that I don't like them, heck, I just bought that Zelda shirt last week. And this isn't a knock against the artist for today's shirt, because though not a pony fan, I love a good LOTR reference.

But it is making me sad because it feels like the majority of woot's shirts lately are pop-culture mash-up riffs. To use something my wife said not too long ago after I made our favorite style of tacos for the third straight week in a row, "Honey, I like what you make well enough, but this is getting old."
ThunderThighs wrote:LOL. Had a complaint last week that we were not doing pop-culture much any more. We can't win.

I think there's a difference between "pop culture" and "pop culture mash-ups;" Teefury has a particular reputation for the latter, while woot seems to do more of the former. However, I agree with Bluejester that it feels like woot has printed a disproportionate number of mash-ups lately because yesterday's was one and the '90s Derby lent itself to it. That's a small N - I doubt woot is turning into Teefury on the basis of two shirts, but when woot prints consecutive designs of a genre that's not very common here but is another site's raison d'être...

And for that matter, isn't "complaints in the community forums" woot's raison d'être?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
neuropsychosocial wrote:
And for that matter, isn't "complaints in the community forums" the internet's raison d'être?

FIFY.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

One little pony to rule them all...

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Love this design, Letter Q! Happy to see it print and looking forward to wearing it.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

If I've learned one thing from the t-shirt scene, it's that everyone is waiting for a good excuse to wear a pony.

:p

letterq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages letterq
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Love this design, Letter Q! Happy to see it print and looking forward to wearing it.

Thanx man, I send me a pic of you wearing it, I ll post it on my fb page ^_^

letterq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages letterq
Spiritgreen wrote:If I've learned one thing from the t-shirt scene, it's that everyone is waiting for a good excuse to wear a pony.

:p

^_^

deeelite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deeelite
kylerjaye wrote:OMGOMGOMG

pullover hoodie PLEASE!!!!!

<3

yes. yes. yes. yes. YES!!!!

genbean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genbean
tjost wrote:As if riding a pony wasn't emasculating enough, he has to ride side saddle too?! The Nazgul just don't carry the same street cred they used to.

After reading this I looked again and I just don't see it. I think it's a trick of perspective that is making you think he's side saddle.

And besides, if Mr. of Angmar there wants to ride side saddle, are YOU going to be the one to tell him he looks like a p**** doing it?

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 23.552s
First Sucker: oghneim
Last Wooter to Woot: punkyamichan
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1465

First day sales 1465
First day posts 50

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca
prplbeedoo wrote:Nope, 'cause that's a Gen3 pony. euchh.

that is THE broniest thing i have ever heard..

mxjx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mxjx

Want...but on a zip hoodie. :s

bree54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bree54

this is awesome!! great design

Gertrudethemutilator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gertrudethemutilator

Summer's coming! Need a sleeveless top, please, to wear off season from the hoody I'd also buy.

Life is like a box of chocolates, the good stuff's all gone, the rest will go eventually.

StephBTR

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StephBTR

So looks Molly Hatchet to me http://www.amazon.com/Molly-Hatchet/dp/B0012GMVPI#