Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ddrirc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ddrirc

Ordered as soon as I saw it; nice work, patrickspens

lonelypond

quality posts: 414 Private Messages lonelypond

Very convincing irradiating glow. Guess the craving for pizza came with the mutations : )

Also: and why would you say that thing about the wood chipper, woot writers. Do you never sleep. Or do you just not want me to?

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

Well, there is just no way that this isn't a good idea!

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

I too am an admirer of the ooze. It looks so bright, I actually checked twice to make sure there wasn't a specialty ink used in this print.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

"Trust me"? Isn't that what Pluto said to Persephone? What the horse said to the Trojans? What Brutus said to Caesar?

Nothing good happens after someone says "trust me" - except this shirt, which is really good. It totally makes me giggle! Congratulations on the print, Patrick!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
neuropsychosocial wrote:"Trust me"? Isn't that what Pluto said to Persephone? What the horse said to the Trojans? What Brutus said to Caesar?

Nothing good happens after someone says "trust me" - except this shirt, which is really good. It totally makes me giggle! Congratulations on the print, Patrick!

Aww...Brutus and the senate were just trying to give ol' Caesar a nice pat on the back for a job well done. Just like this shirt though, accidents happen if proper safety procedures aren't taken.

pbandito

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pbandito

Something tells me this troublemaker will soon be wearing an orange mask.

penwynd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages penwynd

It's like a sign I saw recently: 25$ upcharge for losses that occur after someone says: "Hey guys, watch this!" Saw this and had to buy it for my son who is a TMNT fan extraordinaire.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Does any of this GLOW in the DARK?
Yeah, I can read Pantone Color(s): - White - 375C - 7694C - Black - 382C - 7739C, but I don't know if any of those GLOW.

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3296 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Would love to see a side sale of @patrickspens work. He has some fantastic designs.

http://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=%40patrickspens

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ckeilah wrote:Does any of this GLOW in the DARK?
Yeah, I can read Pantone Color(s): - White - 375C - 7694C - Black - 382C - 7739C, but I don't know if any of those GLOW.

No glow-in-the-dark. We denote when a shirt uses GITD ink.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:Would love to see a side sale of @patrickspens work. He has some fantastic designs.

http://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=%40patrickspens

You can count on it.

ancyker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ancyker
ThunderThighs wrote:No glow-in-the-dark. We denote when a shirt uses GITD ink.

Is that not a crime against humanity? I demand a glow in the dark version this instant! APPEASE ME.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ancyker wrote:Is that not a crime against humanity? I demand a glow in the dark version this instant! APPEASE ME.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4
ancyker wrote:Is that not a crime against humanity? I demand a glow in the dark version this instant! APPEASE ME.

I agree! Even just a little glow would have been super amazing.

Beautiful design.

mooncrane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooncrane

I thought they were Alien Turtles now. What does radioactive waste have to do with the Turtles now that Michael Bay has his hands on things? This concept of radioactivity confuses and infuriates us! /sobsinacorner

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
tgentry wrote:You can count on it.

*like button*

^ Press

that was fun while it lasted!

bickri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bickri

How did a straight rip-off win?!?! No wonder I haven't bought a woot shirt in forever! Hope DeadFrog gets a cut at least...

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3296 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Thanks for the heads up! Will be buying this shirt now and hopefully as a sweatshirt later. This might make a nice backpack as well.

Randyotter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Randyotter

Usually Patrickspens does so much better than this

justmejoseph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justmejoseph

surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, but the same irradiated ooze that spawned the TMNTs, was the the same that gave Daredevil his powers. Coolio.

DigitalFoobar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DigitalFoobar

If I had to guess who's who - I'd say Donatello is pushing the canister since he would likely understand whats in the canister, Michelangelo has no clue at what's going on as he watches with his mouth open, mumbling.. Uhhh..., Leonardo is just going with the flow, and Raphael is having a melt down in the corner over the entire scenario.

jackofallgames42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackofallgames42

Awesome design, but I have one major problem with it. Where's the rat?! No love for Splinter? =(

RKett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RKett

Just last year there was a Dad who was running a chipper when his two year old got snagged by a branch and dragged in. Do not use these things carelessly.

starczak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starczak

Very cool....

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

Due credit to a design that is very well done, uses a pop reference without screaming it in capital letters, and fits in the derby theme without forcibly jamming science somewhere it doesn't fit.

Good job.

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc

Congrats! Take note, Tomspc bought a shirt from woot, actually I bought 2 of them. I consider this to be somewhat of a miracle.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Like...2.5 days worth of counting? (Sunday night at midnight CST)

tomspc wrote:Congrats! Take note, Tomspc bought a shirt from woot, actually I bought 2 of them. I consider this to be somewhat of a miracle.

With pop culture and only marginally on topic?
It's the apocalypse! Run away!

move along

zachss514

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zachss514
DigitalFoobar wrote:If I had to guess who's who - I'd say Donatello is pushing the canister since he would likely understand whats in the canister, Michelangelo has no clue at what's going on as he watches with his mouth open, mumbling.. Uhhh..., Leonardo is just going with the flow, and Raphael is having a melt down in the corner over the entire scenario.

I wonder if we're going to hear from patrickspens on who's who!
:D

kylemcguinn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylemcguinn

Ah reminds me of The Epic Begins. Not quite as true to the story though, but always a great theme.

nmchapma

quality posts: 23 Private Messages nmchapma
jackofallgames42 wrote:Awesome design, but I have one major problem with it. Where's the rat?! No love for Splinter? =(

He finds the young turtles a little later (apparently after this happens). Then he trains them to kick @$$.

I think I'm buying a family set of these...

mpb206

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpb206

Great Design! I wish it was $2 cheaper though...haven't bought a single shirt.woot since the epic (20%) price increase a year or so ago. I know inflation's a b*tch but you can't tell me it's impossible to make a t-shirt for $10 and still make money.

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss
mpb206 wrote:Great Design! I wish it was $2 cheaper though...haven't bought a single shirt.woot since the epic (20%) price increase a year or so ago. I know inflation's a b*tch but you can't tell me it's impossible to make a t-shirt for $10 and still make money.

Thats why I have 500 $10 woot shirts and less than 5 $12 shirts.
Never buy duplicates nor wootshirtgifts any more, either.

Zapp Brannigan

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Zapp Brannigan

For kids sizing, is K4 usually for 4T? Also are these like those snug shirts from a year and a half ago? Sorry I haven't bought a woot shirt in a good year or so and don't want to get a too tight shirt and the wrong size for the kids.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Zapp Brannigan wrote:For kids sizing, is K4 usually for 4T? Also are these like those snug shirts from a year and a half ago? Sorry I haven't bought a woot shirt in a good year or so and don't want to get a too tight shirt and the wrong size for the kids.

The current shirts are wider and shorter than the ones from a year ago. K4 is pretty close to 4T

move along

bossdjfargo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bossdjfargo

I was thinking the same thing!!
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-epic-begins

bickri wrote:How did a straight rip-off win?!?! No wonder I haven't bought a woot shirt in forever! Hope DeadFrog gets a cut at least...

mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9
DigitalFoobar wrote:If I had to guess who's who - I'd say Donatello is pushing the canister since he would likely understand whats in the canister, Michelangelo has no clue at what's going on as he watches with his mouth open, mumbling.. Uhhh..., Leonardo is just going with the flow, and Raphael is having a melt down in the corner over the entire scenario.

Nice...I was wondering. I concur.

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9
bickri wrote:How did a straight rip-off win?!?! No wonder I haven't bought a woot shirt in forever! Hope DeadFrog gets a cut at least...

Hmnn, I bought that one for my boys too. I don't agree; I was attracted to this one too, and am trying to figure out how to tell the wife that I bought one more shirt ...

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

grimacetrail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grimacetrail

Personally, I would go with Michelangelo pushing it over, Donatello hiding in his shell, Leonardo getting ready to be the first one to get dumped on, & Raphael just being like Waddams Threatens Fire are you Miltons doing exactly?