expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

Congrats Wences, esta super chida carnal!!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I was knocked over by this shirt! -prolly the bust? I haven't bought a woot shirt for over a year. until today. so, so good.

random42s

quality posts: 2 Private Messages random42s

I like the way that, depending on how you look at it, the raven is either standing and facing the window or is standing with his back to the window and looking over his shoulder. It's a really cool effect.

Why? Forty-two...you see, it doesn't work.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow
bluetuba wrote:No English major worth his salt would wear Nevermore given how it butchered the poem up. :P

I'm assuming there's more than a few English students out there that aren't...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
ahpagano wrote:I have checked out the sizing chart but I am not buying for myself and am stuck between men's XL and 2X. Woot shirts tend to run hipster-ly small-ish, right?

Still slim, but not as long.

move along

Markleford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Markleford
Josephus wrote:I haven't bought a woot shirt for over a year. until today. so, so good.

Agreed! I have 10 Woot shirts, but haven't bought one in like 3 years, because it's seemingly all been "Hey, we've anthropomorphized this typically inanimate object, ain't it cute?", or "Here's a mashup/reference to that recent|nostalgic movie/show/book you like!", or yet another unfortunate execution of an otherwise clever idea...

I just don't subscribe to the school of thought that just *any* concept is appropriate for a t-shirt. It's gotta read well from a decent distance and register quickly on a drive by.

And this one totally fits the bill.

Bought. Hopefully the dry spell is over.

- m

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
valianteffort wrote:I think I get this shirt. The Raven symbolizes the world champion Baltimore Ravens while the Pac-Man ghost eyes in the other window symbolize the San Francisco 49ers, who just got beaten in the Super Bowl by the Ravens.

Yay! I glad you got the truly references of this ;)

Thanks guys for all the support! I really appreciate it!

sallyshirt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sallyshirt

Lovely. Just lovely.

andrews1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrews1
dupedyetagain wrote:Actually, it's a great poem. Why the hell aren't you gaga over it? It deserves a plethora (a PLETHORA!) of damned raven shirts. There is no limit.

Agreed. And while the shirt is good, Tennessee Williams' Raven on a Hot Tin Roof was outstanding!

julietbean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages julietbean

Awesome design! Congrats!

Pleasepleaseplease sell a poster and a hoodie of this design, though.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 16.993s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: jezkacer
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 45% of Shirt Woots
Top 35% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1690

First day sales 1690
First day posts 49

coloradoscooterbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coloradoscooterbob
Dwass wrote:That's so Raven.

LOL! ...and if I can't love your comment, how am I gonna love anyone else's comment?

onthedl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onthedl
Reclaimer456 wrote:It's a bad poem. Why in the hell are so many people gaga over it and why has it spawned so many damned raven shirts? (I like ravens, but there is a limit)

I don't get it either. Even more perplexing is the fact that people are so obsessed with it, they must wear a t shirt professing their love for it.

bladeofmist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bladeofmist

Just got this shirt as part of Random Woot. Love this shirt, thought it turned out really well. T