rslpunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rslpunk
thePenrod wrote:No purchases from West Virginia. I wonder why...?

Nor Mississippi. I don't wonder why, though.

fanickel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fanickel

Don't you mean "Cosa Nostra Grammaticale"? 'Grammatica' is a noun; You want an adjective modifying 'cosa'.

(mic drop)

eve314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eve314
fanickel wrote:Don't you mean "Cosa Nostra Grammaticale"? 'Grammatica' is a noun; You want an adjective modifying 'cosa'.

(mic drop)

The way I see it, "Cosa Nostra" is an adjective for "Grammatica." Like "Congress" serving as the noun in "United States Congress."

fanickel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fanickel
eve314 wrote:The way I see it, "Cosa Nostra" is an adjective for "Grammatica." Like "Congress" serving as the noun in "United States Congress."

That is called a noun adjunct, which Italian doesn't have. It renders "United States Congress" as "Congresso degli Stati Uniti d'America".

poogy1680

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poogy1680

Ironically, the Italian phrase "Cosa Nostra Grammatica" is grammatically nonsensical. A true grammar stickler promotes good grammar in all languages.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Triosinal wrote:What's with the steak knives quality post...?

Don't look at me...seriously...stop staring...

afkrypto

quality posts: 5 Private Messages afkrypto
poogy1680 wrote:Ironically, the Italian phrase "Cosa Nostra Grammatica" is grammatically nonsensical. A true grammar stickler promotes good grammar in all languages.

It's missing some punctuation. From the translation I think it should be "Cosa, Nostra Gammatica?" However, I don't know any Italian so I wouldn't know if that sentence structure was correct to begin with.

oxygen52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oxygen52

Freakin Pengazi errorists...

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 53.882s
First Sucker: Howaado
Last Wooter to Woot: gameguy
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 48% of Shirt Woots
Top 32% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2148

First day sales 2148
First day posts 47

Amander

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Amander

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice zero purchases from WV and MS. Although I suspect I might be the only person in SC who purchased this. Maybe I should buy more...and start a revolution.

sheckyx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheckyx

Any chance of ever seeing this in other colors (specifically, black)?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sheckyx wrote:Any chance of ever seeing this in other colors (specifically, black)?

Possibly, in a future Plus event. You never know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

hlain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hlain

Got mine and the print was about two inches off center...

Kinda wondered if this was some sorta test for the owner given the shirt's content.

Woot is sending a replacement.

kkearns99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkearns99
tinachaffee wrote:I want ALL the shirts. Couldn't you please carry them in larger sizes? I promise to buy them.

I often buy the men's sizes because they fit me better.

remzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages remzer

As a writer/editor for a secret, underground government organization, I cannot not buy this. For my country's own good. For YOUR own good.