1st Place in Derby #293: Infographics Revisited, with 301 Votes!
Guys, if this shirt sells really well, we'll release another one for each decade. Here's what's we've got so far:
What I Learned In The '90s:
- If your life insurance pays out in your 20s, your beneficiary will be rich.
- They'll never think to check that the bones are actually mine, especially if someone sees me walk into the building right before the fire.
- Those claims adjusters are a lot more thorough than you might expect. How much do these guys even get paid?
- Nobody picks up hitchhikers anymore.
- Turns out crossing the border without ID is harder than you think.
- It takes a while to get used to, but the best part of the pig isn't the meat we gringos usually eat.
- "Ten cuidado" is Spanish for "be careful."
- Che Guevara's words ring as true today as they ever did.
- ¡Viva la Revolución!
- The trick with Guatemalan military prisons is to filter the water through a sock.