Are You Guys Watching...
Play the latest party game sensation that's sweeping the nation: Sit Around And List Television Shows You Are All Watching!
Don't be daunted by the title, the rules of SAALTSYAAW are simple.
- Sit around with your "friends" until the conversation lapses uncomfortably.
- The "First Player" asks the question "Are you guys watching SHOW?"
- If that player names a show that is not a high-production AMC or HBO series, they are immediately "out."
- The remaining players answer affirmatively if they are watching the show and negatively if they have not.
- Players discuss the relative merits of the show
- Players discuss the point at which the show "got worse." The player who suggests the earliest point in the series wins this round.
- The turn moves to the next player, who starts at (2)
- Once all appropriate shows have been listed, the game is over.
It's fun for everyone under 40 with a liberal arts education and access to cable or an online streaming equivalent!