1st Place in Derby #315: Inspired by Van Gogh, with 269 votes!
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: Yes, you are, in fact, looking at the original Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh. For this reason we ask that you observe the following:
- Do not touch the work.
- Do not attempt to eat the work.
- Do not ask to see the work's nutritional information.
- Do not lick the work for a quick taste.
- Do not smell the work. Smelling may lead to eating.
- Do not put the work in your mouth for "safe keeping."
- Do not incorporate part or all of the work into a smoothie. We don't care if your diet "calls for it."
- Do not say to the painting, "If you don't want to be in a sandwich, say 'yes.'" It's a painting. It can't talk. And even if it could, that's confusing.
Once you have read and understood these rules, you may step forward and observe the art. We ask that you place any forks or spoons on you have brought along into the bin here to be retrieved after your viewing.