Coffee is a contact sport.
Some interesting facts about coffee:
- There is only, on average, 11 ounces of actual coffee in each 60 ounce cup.
- There is much debate over coffee's effect on the brain.
- Before a cup of coffee, people will hang out outside the coffee shop grilling and drinking beer.
- Coffee in Europe is totally different than coffee in America.
- Coffee can only be consumed on Sundays, Mondays, and the occasional Thursday.
- If you're partaking in coffee, it's totally acceptable to be super drunk at any point during the day.
- Certain coffee is totally racist but pretends it's not.
- The best coffee is currently in Seattle… oh, wait, that one works!