"Solve for Owl."1. What is the next term in the geometric sequence 16, -4, 1, 1/4, …?
- A. 1/owl
- B. owl
- C. owl
- D. owl/8
- E. 1/2 owl
- A. owl
- B. -owl
- C. -owl
- D. 0…wl
- A. Irrelevant, as the factory must be shut down due to an owl infestation.
- B. 70, so long as the workers continue supplying the neighboring owl population with delicious mice and rats.
- C. Ore is owls. Owls are all. I see you, even in the dark. Hoo, hoo, I am coming my feathered brothers.
- D. Why is this company running so inefficiently? They should use Process Owl. I would fire the employees.
- E. It doesn't matter. All we are my friend, is owls in the wind.
Wear this shirt: To class the day you cover the Quadratic Equation.
Don't wear this shirt: If you're confused about what it is because owls don't actually represent variables very well.
This shirt tells the world: "It's because 'owl' sort of sounds like 'al.'"
We call this color: Owlive. See? We can do it, too.