You can get exactly what you want!
So, you want to ensure that you get the exact shirts you want while we're selling random two packs? Well, there's a way. Here's what you do:
- Write each letter of your first girlfriend or boyfriend's name on pieces of paper, fold them up, and put them in a hat. If you don't have a first girlfriend or boyfriend, go online and get one. It's super easy… I've heard.
- Pull out a letter. If it is a consonant, proceed. If it is a vowel, burn all the pieces of paper, wait an hour, and begin again at step one (this part takes forever to me, since my first girlfriend's name was Eeeeeeeeeeelizabeth.)
- Now turn to your computer. Sprinkle flower and onion powder over the keyboard. The flower is a bonding agent; it'll bond you to the internet. The onion powder is to ward off vampires. You should really be putting onion powder on your keyboard every day, just in case, you know?
- Close your eyes and say, "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!" three times. That's nine Sundays overall, but make sure that the cadence of your voice indicates that they're in sets of three.
- Open your eyes.
- Click the "All Designs" tab.
- Find the designs you want.
- Order them.
Wait, you wanted to know how to get a specific shirt AS a random, not just WHILE we're selling randoms? OHHHHHHH! Yeah, no can do! But what I can do is offer some other random stuff.