Rhymes with Bot
A great shirt based on a great [fake] movie!
Of course, everyone remembers the 1993 film, Rise of the Samurai Bot. It was one of the most influential sci-fi martial arts musicals of all time. But what many of you youngsters might not remember is the mass hysteria surrounding it. It inspired countless television and film spinoffs, not to mention sponsored products. For example:
- Rise of the Samurai Tot - available for a limited time only at Burger Land
- Rise of the Samurai Pot - a fun-shaped planter that your kids will love
- Rise of the Samurai Dot - a new, more exciting period that the grammar industry used to reinvent its image
- Rise of the Samurai Cot - a convenient and fun temporary bed
- Rise of the Samurai Lot - a shot-for-shot remake of the Sandlot, but with robot samuai as all the characters
- Rise of the Samurai Knot - developed by eagle scouts, endorsed by a movie!
And these are just a few! What was your favorite spinoff/product that Rise of the Samurai Bot inspired? Tell us in the comments!