But which string theory are you talking about?
5 other theories about strings:
1. Strings are actually just the sheddings of very thin, malnourished snakes.
2. Whistling the right note will cause strings to stand up straight. So why don't you see more strings standing up? Because the note is only whistle-able through the eye.
3. If you pull that loose string from your sweater, it'll just come out. [THEORY HAS BEEN DISPROVEN.]
4. Heated to a certain temperature, string becomes a liquid. Also, it tastes GREAT!
5. There is no such thing as string. We are all dreaming right now. One day we will wake up and find ourselves in a stringless world.