2nd Place in Derby #350: The Renaissance, with 195 votes!
This shirt marks the first in our new line of what we're calling Practapparal, shirts that look cool AND provide practical knowledge. Here's some of what's coming down the pipeline:
- Cats and capital cities
- Doctor Who explaining the order of operations
- Firefly characters talking about tipping etiquette
- Penguins holding up signs that outline how to determine what is and is not constitutional
- Unicorns that give directions to the nearest pharmacy
- Doge: Wow, Much Gluten Free Chart, So Clear
- And a Wil Wheaton design that has, hidden in it, all of the answers to every question on the GREs
If you have suggestions for more Practapparal shirts, let us know in the comments.