There are always some qualifiers.
Gotta catch 'em all*!
- Make sure you catch them in a grounded environment.
- Do not attempt to catch them barehanded. Always make sure you are wearing protective rubber gloves.
- Do not catch them in or around water.
- When you catch them, do not hold them over your head in a lightning storm.
- Do not hold them and then shake hands with your friends as a prank. It's not funny.
- If you actually catch them ALL, don't try to put them together to make a car battery. They're capable of so much more.
- Do not try to add them to your pop band to make it an electro-pop band.
- Do not use them in lieu of candles during a power outage.
- DO use them to add some real electricity to the Electric Slide. Let's bring it back!