Well, I don’t know about you all, but since the whole Woot shirt business started up, my t-shirt drawer is overflowing, spilling over into the sock drawer, and threatening a hostile takeover of the chiffarobe. Something must be done. In an attempt to quell the great t-shirt uprising, and keep some of my favorite prints around, here’s a list of ten things to do with your old t-shirts.
- Fight the farmer tan with a re-fitted tanktop
- Look down your nose at plastic bag polluters with your recycled t-shirt totebag
- Dream about the good old days on your softest, most worn-in, t-shirt pillow
- Make a new friend. A cuddly stuffed bunny friend.
- Keep your pup in high fashion doggie shirts
- Protect your flat panel display or stash your laptop in this cover
- Re-decorate and hide ugly floors with a brilliant t-shirt rug
- Bring back the vest. Seriously, you can do it. I have total faith in you.
- Give an unattractive chair new life with a re-upholstered seat
- Break out the summer gear with this comfy skirt
If all else fails, and you happen to have access to a very large crowd of people… like a stadium full of people… and your shirt collection is still too massive to be held in by any normal chest of drawers, you might just want to try building this t-shirt cannon. Just don’t tell the security team you got those plans from us.