Derby #32: Line Art
+129

Get Lucky

Get Lucky
add a comment

Comments

Shigwarm


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
Re: Get Lucky


Great design! Makes me want to go to Las Vegas.

Iambusyeating


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Re: Get Lucky


Any clip art in this at all?

RobGlenn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobGlenn
Shigwarm wrote:Great design! Makes me want to go to Las Vegas.


Thanks, I leave for Vegas Saturday morning. I guess I had the trip on my mind when I did this.

RobGlenn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobGlenn
Iambusyeating wrote:Any clip art in this at all?


No clip art at all.

peppersagooddog


quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
RobGlenn wrote:Thanks, I leave for Vegas Saturday morning. I guess I had the trip on my mind when I did this.



thank you for paying my taxes ;)

Toadlet


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Toadlet
Re: Get Lucky

I can kind of see that all the dice are visibly showing sevens, but those numbers are always on opposite sides...

I appear to be melting.

Iambusyeating


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Toadlet wrote:I can kind of see that all the dice are visibly showing sevens, but those numbers are always on opposite sides...


Its true. One should be on the opposite side of 6 and 2 from 5 etc. You playin with phony dice son.

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: Get Lucky


Will this shirt guarantee my getting lucky? I would like that.

bluchez


quality posts: 3 Private Messages bluchez
Iambusyeating wrote:Its true. One should be on the opposite side of 6 and 2 from 5 etc. You playin with phony dice son.


hmm, yeah, the lack of fundamental rules of dice make really make this unwearable, for me.

RobGlenn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobGlenn
Toadlet wrote:I can kind of see that all the dice are visibly showing sevens, but those numbers are always on opposite sides...


I thought about that, but I wanted any two side by side dice to show a 7 or 11 so I took a litte artistic license.

RobGlenn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobGlenn
bluchez wrote:hmm, yeah, the lack of fundamental rules of dice make really make this unwearable, for me.


I think the lack of votes will make this shirt unwearable for everyone.

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Re: Get Lucky


damn.....i just lost a bet. you managed to generate a facile cliparty entry for this theme after all. that wuz teh funneh

MHBoston


quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston
brizz wrote:damn.....i just lost a bet. you managed to generate a facile cliparty entry for this theme after all. that wuz teh funneh

You'll *always* lose that bet.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

replimaster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages replimaster
Re: Get Lucky


Just my style; gimme one!

un1ty


quality posts: 0 Private Messages un1ty
Re: Get Lucky



I like it. Any reason you didn't use the 3 and 4 on the dice??

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.