Derby #34: Canada

What'd you say?

Sorry...there are a ton of 'eh' canada shirts out there.

Rejected because: Sorry...there are a ton of 'eh' canada shirts out there.

add a comment

Comments

Shigwarm


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
Re: What'd you say?


I would totally wear this shirt every day. Great job on the stamp effect too!

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
Shigwarm wrote:I would totally wear this shirt every day. Great job on the stamp effect too!

Thanks! I was hoping people would like it.

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: What'd you say?


geh.

;-)


Check out my blog:Here!

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
derekfilley wrote:geh.

;-)

Heh.

derekfilley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
insanecarbonbasedlif wrote:Heh.


weh meh.


Check out my blog:Here!

bonipoof


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonipoof
Re: What'd you say?


I actually go through each submission full screen (to give everyone an equal chance) and the numerous "ehs" and maple leafs were starting to wear me out a bit.

Not this one though.

This is definitely something I would wear. Vote. Check.

And I'm not even including the ones that were gifts!

brizz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
Re: What'd you say?


Now this is a "simple" design that works! Love it...and I would wear this all the time! lmfao.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
brizz wrote:Now this is a "simple" design that works! Love it...and I would wear this all the time! lmfao.


Except there are about 5000 "eh" shirts on the market. If woot printed this, we'd get lucky 5001

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
brizz wrote:Now this is a "simple" design that works! Love it...and I would wear this all the time! lmfao.

Thanks!

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
AdderXYU wrote:Except there are about 5000 "eh" shirts on the market. If woot printed this, we'd get lucky 5001

Did I hurt you in a past life or something, or do you just like being mean for the sake of being mean?

cejeff05


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cejeff05

I love this shirt!! It not only is wearable, but it captures the theme perfect!! C'mon people - let's get this shirt into the FOG!!!

mollib


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollib

One of my favorites of this Derby - hope it makes it! Happy to see it in the fog this morning

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
Re: What'd you say?

Well, it was exciting while it lasted. Thanks for all the votes, comments, and the short time in the fog, everyone! Bit of a rollercoaster, these woot derbies.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
insanecarbonbasedlif wrote:Did I hurt you in a past life or something, or do you just like being mean for the sake of being mean?


It is not mean to point out facts. The fact is that there are enough shirts on the market that say "EH?" and have a maple leaf that this is not at all unique. It's not hatred for you. I would say that for anyone who had posted this.

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
AdderXYU wrote:It is not mean to point out facts. The fact is that there are enough shirts on the market that say "EH?" and have a maple leaf that this is not at all unique. It's not hatred for you. I would say that for anyone who had posted this.


*giggles*

insanecarbonbasedlif


quality posts: 0 Private Messages insanecarbonbasedlif
AdderXYU wrote:It is not mean to point out facts.

Ah, but it all depends on how you say them. There is a nice and a mean way to say almost everything. You seem to be making a practice of choosing the most vitriolic sarcasm with every post.

AdderXYU wrote:It's not hatred for you.

Nice to know - I'd rather not have enemies, even virtual ones.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail