Derby #36: Text As Art
+187

It Tastes Like Chicken

It Tastes Like Chicken
add a comment

Comments

mwm8180


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwm8180
Re: It Tastes Like Chicken


WHO! first comment!

i hope this one wins... me and my roommate keep chickens...
We live in the middle of a city.

this shirt is awesome, and chickens taste really good.


KENPARS0NS


quality posts: 0 Private Messages KENPARS0NS
Re: It Tastes Like Chicken


Good luck man... that chicken tastes like chicken... and that shirt tastes like win!

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: It Tastes Like Chicken


Does your chicken dance? I always wanted a dancing chicken like the ones at the state fair...

thewarrior


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewarrior
Re: It Tastes Like Chicken


kudos on the excellent design and color selection!!

soothedbyrainfall


quality posts: 0 Private Messages soothedbyrainfall

Thanks for the votes (they taste a lot like chicken!)

soothedbyrainfall.net

JustJiggles


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustJiggles
soothedbyrainfall wrote:Thanks for the votes (they taste a lot like chicken!)


Best design so far! Well Done!

burtonrider404


quality posts: 0 Private Messages burtonrider404
mwm8180 wrote:WHO! first comment!

i hope this one wins... me and my roommate keep chickens...
We live in the middle of a city.

this shirt is awesome, and chickens taste really good.


i live in downtown los angeles and go to usc. our house also has a chicken and it lays eggs. i would also wear this shirt, and so would my roommates.

mwm8180


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwm8180
burtonrider404 wrote:i live in downtown los angeles and go to usc. our house also has a chicken and it lays eggs. i would also wear this shirt, and so would my roommates.


We are in downtown Oakland. its great.
me and my roommates just got our 11th! an Americana, its eggs have green shells, so cool.


More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail