Derby #38: The Year You Were Born
+109

1970: Jimi Earns His Wings (2)

1970: Jimi Earns His Wings (2)
add a comment

Comments

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: 1970: Jimi Earns His Wings (2)


I had to make him a lefty again. I messed that up on the first one and it was driving me crazy.
-Andy

Jdaddy45


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jdaddy45

this shirt is sick...im not even from the era and i want it

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Jdaddy45 wrote:this shirt is sick...im not even from the era and i want it

Thanks J Daddy! Your first post even.
My little girl was in Wal-mart with me today and she picked up a Jimi Hendrix best of CD and said "Daddy, here that guy that died" because she saw me working on it yesterday. I thought that was funny.
-Andy

frantix


quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix
Andy47240 wrote:I had to make him a lefty again. I messed that up on the first one and it was driving me crazy.
-Andy


Well done.. I'm not much of an artist but was trying to come up with something for Hendrix and 70.

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
frantix wrote:Well done.. I'm not much of an artist but was trying to come up with something for Hendrix and 70.

Frantix, I would like to see what you can come up with. I hope you put something together.
-Andy

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240

.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.