Derby #38: The Year You Were Born

1976 - The year I was made

This happens all the time.

Rejected because: This happens all the time.

add a comment

Comments

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: 1976 - The year I was made


um no. It has to be something relating to the year in which you were born, not the actual act of conception.

dekonstruct


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct
Re: 1976 - The year I was made


I dunno, that's pretty straight and to the point... get it? point... ugh, is this thing on?

kixxster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixxster
JadenKale wrote:um no. It has to be something relating to the year in which you were born, not the actual act of conception.



I think it was a pretty clever take. I mean, it is an event that happened that year...




mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
kixxster wrote:I think it was a pretty clever take. I mean, it is an event that happened that year...


I think this falls into the category of a snowflake since it snowed that year, but that's woot's call.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: 1976 - The year I was made


I didn't even get this until I read the comments. Looked like a spoon on a plate to me. lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: 1976 - The year I was made


A plate and a spoon happened on the year you were born? A dial? A thermostat? If you are trying to be clever, try harder....

bunt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunt
2thFairy wrote:A plate and a spoon happened on the year you were born? A dial? A thermostat? If you are trying to be clever, try harder....


I will try harder next time for you.

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
bunt wrote:I will try harder next time for you.


that's special...

bunt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunt
2thFairy wrote:that's special...


yes...

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail