Derby #39: Motion
+25

When Ctrl-Alt-Delete Just doesn't cut it

When Ctrl-Alt-Delete Just doesn't cut it
add a comment

Comments

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: When Ctrl-Alt-Delete Just doesn't cut it


I am wondering if the lightest of the desktops will show up on the shirt.

Bryan818


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
mjc613 wrote:I am wondering if the lightest of the desktops will show up on the shirt.


i made it thicker then the other two... but the way the voting is goin i doubt i have to worry about that

Please check it out

Jewdave


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jewdave
Bryan818 wrote:i made it thicker then the other two... but the way the voting is goin i doubt i have to worry about that


Why do people always shoot the messenger? 99.999% of the time it is NOT your monitors fault!

Bryan818


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
Jewdave wrote:Why do people always shoot the messenger? 99.999% of the time it is NOT your monitors fault!


true!!! but it looks better on a shirt...

maybe people in reality throw the monitor because they want a new flat panel

Please check it out

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.