Derby #39: Motion
+170

Floating Feather

Floating Feather
add a comment

Comments

m4dcow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages m4dcow
Re: Floating Feather


Cool Design.

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Floating Feather


Gorgeous. GMV for sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

awesomepossum


quality posts: 0 Private Messages awesomepossum
Re: Floating Feather


Ovulating? My Goodness!! Peacocks are my favorite! GMV for sure!

awesomepossum


quality posts: 0 Private Messages awesomepossum
awesomepossum wrote:Ovulating? My Goodness!! Peacocks are my favorite! GMV for sure!


i love how woot changes my words

sozoones


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sozoones
Re: Floating Feather

great colors. are the feathers supposed to be blowing up in the air?

asyrith


quality posts: 0 Private Messages asyrith
Re: Floating Feather


This is stunning. I love it.

eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
sozoones wrote:great colors. are the feathers supposed to be blowing up in the air?


What else would they be doing?

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

krista3817


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krista3817
sozoones wrote:great colors. are the feathers supposed to be blowing up in the air?

Not necessarily "blowing" in the air...more like floating...but yeah

mia3mom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: Floating Feather


very cool. I'm glad i saw the title and clicked on the thumbnail, it's beautiful.

I think I need some sleep (or more caffeine), because I thought they were fish skeletons at first glance. wouldn't have gotten my vote for fish skeletons, but gmv for peacock feathers!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

oblivious


quality posts: 0 Private Messages oblivious
Re: Floating Feather


I so want this shirt. Please win!

kbhstar21


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbhstar21
Re: Floating Feather


I want one too! I'd vote if I could.

SydneyB


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SydneyB

Oh, so beautiful!!

I liked many others in this week's derby, but (sorry guys) this one is by far my favorite!

If it does not get printed, please let me know if you will be selling it on your own. I would really buy one.

ckpete2887


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckpete2887
SydneyB wrote:Oh, so beautiful!!

I liked many others in this week's derby, but (sorry guys) this one is by far my favorite!

If it does not get printed, please let me know if you will be selling it on your own. I would really buy one.


Ditto. I would really like to buy this one. Let us know if you have it printed somewhere else. It is absolutely beautiful.

krista3817


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krista3817
ckpete2887 wrote:Ditto. I would really like to buy this one. Let us know if you have it printed somewhere else. It is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks, guys! I don't know of anywhere else to get it printed though...

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail