Derby #39: Motion

I Could Do This All Day

I think we're done with this monkey. Try buying some other clip art. Or as a novel idea, draw it yourself.

Rejected because: I think we're done with this monkey. Try buying some other clip art. Or as a novel idea, draw it yourself.

add a comment

Comments

waacodemon


quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
Re: I Could Do This All Day


did you use this monkey last derby and didnt you get shot down?

I once ate a cricket.

mjpupillo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpupillo
waacodemon wrote:did you use this monkey last derby and didnt you get shot down?


it was shot down due to the other monkey. i got rid of him and made some significant changes. thanks.



bluchez


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
mjpupillo wrote:it was shot down due to the other monkey. i got rid of him and made some significant changes. thanks.


It still looks very very very much like Microsoft Word clipart.

netshark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages netshark
Re: I Could Do This All Day


ibrejection

Its totally gonna get rejected again.

fillengroovy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fillengroovy
netshark wrote:ibrejection

Its totally gonna get rejected again.

Let's see, Got lots of votes last time, change it a bit and resubmit...

netshark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages netshark
Re: I Could Do This All Day


l o l
iarejection

artulo


quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: I Could Do This All Day


Bad monkey! No banana for you!

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Re: I Could Do This All Day


"Rejected because: I think we're done with this monkey. Try buying some other clip art. Or as a novel idea, draw it yourself."

ZING

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
AdderXYU wrote:
ZING


Wow... the rejectinator's getting snarky now. I wonder if this spells the end to clip art entries in the future.

snarkygal


quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
daedalusknight wrote:Wow... the rejectinator's getting snarky now. I wonder if this spells the end to clip art entries in the future.


Hey that's my job!!!

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
snarkygal wrote:Hey that's my job!!!


Heheeh. Well, I'm sure the rejectinator meant no disrespect. :-)

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
daedalusknight wrote:Wow... the rejectinator's getting snarky now. I wonder if this spells the end to clip art entries in the future.


I would buy off their entire overstock inventory of Squarries if that meant this.

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
AdderXYU wrote:I would buy off their entire overstock inventory of Squarries if that meant this.


I've got to agree with you there. Well, not the buying Squarries part (I look horrible in red), but the clip art ban. It's really frustrating to spend all night working on an extremely detailed design (see my shirt this week.... plug... plug) only to check the derby the next day and see other extremely detailed designs that people put together from clip art packs.

tiaerman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiaerman
daedalusknight wrote:I've got to agree with you there. Well, not the buying Squarries part (I look horrible in red), but the clip art ban. It's really frustrating to spend all night working on an extremely detailed design (see my shirt this week.... plug... plug) only to check the derby the next day and see other extremely detailed designs that people put together from clip art packs.


Is that legal? You mean I could save my self time and not draw up EVERY detail?? . I'm kidding. I couldn't live with that. I didn't know that people could get away with doing this though....

There are 10 types of people: those who know binary, and those who don't.

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
tiaerman wrote:Is that legal? You mean I could save my self time and not draw up EVERY detail?? . I'm kidding. I couldn't live with that. I didn't know that people could get away with doing this though....


For the most part they don't. Most clip art shirts are either rejected because the clip art is copyrighted or just not voted for because they look...

Well, they look like someone put clip art on a shirt.

moviemylars


quality posts: 0 Private Messages moviemylars
Re: I Could Do This All Day


Nice concept

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail