Derby #39: Motion
+100

Think Fast

Think Fast
add a comment

Comments

gargrazz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
Re: Think Fast


The proper response to this t-shirt is to throw your hand up with an open palm facing perpendicular to your face, thumb against the nose.

mjc613


quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Think Fast


I am very perplexed. As someone who has made shirts for women, why did you choose this placement for the fingers?

I think this shirt will have a limited audience, which is a shame.

gargrazz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
mjc613 wrote:I am very perplexed. As someone who has made shirts for women, why did you choose this placement for the fingers?


The design is placed as high as possible on the shirt. The fingers are well above the region where I would have been going for a lewd sight gag. I'm just going for the cheap Three Stooges laugh, not a juvenile boobie-shirt.

Figit090


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090
gargrazz wrote:The design is placed as high as possible on the shirt. The fingers are well above the region where I would have been going for a lewd sight gag. I'm just going for the cheap Three Stooges laugh, not a juvenile boobie-shirt.


I think you placed it well. if it was at any other angle it wouldn't make sense. I holy my head relatively level most of the time, so why poke at my eyes at an angle?

this made me laugh, great job!

jenny78


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenny78
Re: Think Fast


Ireally like this design.

gargrazz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
jenny78 wrote:Ireally like this design.


Thanks very much. I appreciate it.

enin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages enin
Re: Think Fast


excellent design and rendering!

wootvan


quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

Dot those i's! I'd love to see a companion shirt with this image turned 90 degrees:

gargrazz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
wootvan wrote:Dot those i's! I'd love to see a companion shirt with this image turned 90 degrees:


That is a totally solid idea. It's the "I'm With Stupid" of 2008. :^)

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail