Derby #40: Motherhood
+45

The Original Mother

The Original Mother
add a comment

Comments

folkkevi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
Re: The Original Mother


I went in a completely different style with this design, I think a more fruitfull one. Please let me know what you guys think.

DYags


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DYags
folkkevi wrote:I went in a completely different style with this design, I think a more fruitfull one. Please let me know what you guys think.


I'd like it more if the graphic wasn't so large.. Have you tried this in a deep, rusty orange? Might work better

folkkevi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi

as in the shirt-color?

DYags


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DYags
folkkevi wrote:as in the shirt-color?


Dark, rusty orange shirt color followed by changes to the graphic that would match the shirt color.

daedalusknight


quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
DYags wrote:Dark, rusty orange shirt color followed by changes to the graphic that would match the shirt color.


Unfortunately, Woot doesn't offer that color shirt. It could be printed somewhere else, though.

folkkevi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
Re: The Original Mother


Please let me know what you guys think.

kjmendoza


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjmendoza
folkkevi wrote:Please let me know what you guys think.


I agree with previous poster that the design is too large on the shirt. Having said that, I think it's beautiful and evocative and the shading is fantastic. If you don't make it into the fog, you should definitely submit this design elsewhere.

Also, maybe only one color in the echo shadow instead of two.

Good luck

www.quilt-scrap.blogspot.com

folkkevi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
kjmendoza wrote:I agree with previous poster that the design is too large on the shirt. Having said that, I think it's beautiful and evocative and the shading is fantastic. If you don't make it into the fog, you should definitely submit this design elsewhere.

Also, maybe only one color in the echo shadow instead of two.

Good luck


thank you very much =D. I will consider reworking the placement and colors slightly and resubbing if i have time (finals right now). Thank you for the suggestions!

folkkevi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
Re: The Original Mother


If you like this one please check out the new version at "http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=13885" Thanks!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail