Derby #40: Motherhood
+64

Hell Hath No Fury

Hell Hath No Fury
add a comment

Comments

fablefire


quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire
Re: Hell Hath No Fury


Hathor is the ancient Egyptian goddess who watches over mothers. She's often depicted as a cow, or at least having the head of a cow, wearing the headdress and neck piece.

daedalusknight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daedalusknight
fablefire wrote:Hathor is the ancient Egyptian goddess who watches over mothers. She's often depicted as a cow, or at least having the head of a cow, wearing the headdress and neck piece.



Plus, she was a villain on Stargate. :-)

mia3mom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: Hell Hath No Fury


our cutest-puppy-ever is named Ra, for the Egyptian sun god. We likes us some mythology. Hathor is cool, and not only because she has a website!

nice work again, fable!

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

2thFairy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: Hell Hath No Fury


OooooOoo.. I like this!

suzyottomatic


quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
Re: Hell Hath No Fury


Your the only artist that can make me vote for cute. Plus I look great in Yellow. Good luck.

eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
suzyottomatic wrote:Your the only artist that can make me vote for cute. Plus I look great in Yellow. Good luck.


Curse you, fablefire! My egg stands no chance. XP

I'm not familiar enough with Egyptian mythology either. Really, my only exposure to Egyptian and Norse mythology came from Age of Mythology. =P

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

fablefire


quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire
eHalcyon wrote:Curse you, fablefire! My egg stands no chance. XP

I'm not familiar enough with Egyptian mythology either. Really, my only exposure to Egyptian and Norse mythology came from Age of Mythology. =P


Well your egg's sure doing better than my cow. XD

I was never a fan of Norse mythology. Too much hack 'n slash.

mcr2020


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcr2020
Re: Hell Hath No Fury


Love it. You GMV!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail