Derby #40: Motherhood
+79

Mommy Is Watching

Mommy Is Watching
add a comment

Comments

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Mommy Is Watching


This one makes me laugh and disturbs me at the same time! We always talk about my mom's 'evil eye'. My daughter even imitates her tough stare. This shirt reminds me of that! Does every mom have an 'evil eye' stare? Probably so!

sevenseas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevenseas
Re: Mommy Is Watching

Aaaahhhh! GMV

richpowell


quality posts: 0 Private Messages richpowell
klswoot wrote:This one makes me laugh and disturbs me at the same time! We always talk about my mom's 'evil eye'. My daughter even imitates her tough stare. This shirt reminds me of that! Does every mom have an 'evil eye' stare? Probably so!


Yeah, and they send out "Mom waves" that can detect whether you're skipping school or swiping a pack of gum at the five and ten. If you listen closely (put your ear against the back of your mother's head)..you can hear a slight hum. That's the wave generation unit.

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
richpowell wrote:Yeah, and they send out "Mom waves" that can detect whether you're skipping school or swiping a pack of gum at the five and ten. If you listen closely (put your ear against the back of your mother's head)..you can hear a slight hum. That's the wave generation unit.


*giggles*! So true!

folkkevi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages folkkevi
Re: Mommy Is Watching


the image is not large enough for me to tell, but it looks like the black might be a gradient. something woot has a record of not printing.

richpowell


quality posts: 0 Private Messages richpowell
folkkevi wrote:the image is not large enough for me to tell, but it looks like the black might be a gradient. something woot has a record of not printing.


Nope, not a gradient, a very random half-tone. I use it on shirts all de time. Shouldn't be a problem (like it's got a chance of going to print!)

Artfires


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Artfires
Re: Mommy Is Watching


Oh, I Soooooo want this shirt! Very disturbing - perfect!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail