Derby #43: Slogans
+379

My other shirt smelled better...

My other shirt smelled better...
add a comment

Comments

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


Okay, there are a lot of good phrases this week. I can't possibly come up with a better one than those in the fog. So I'll make an obvious shirt choice- pointing out the other designs are better but this shirt will most likely be cleaner.

And wow, we've gone over 700 designs!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Re: My other shirt smelled better...


Anyone who had ever been in the male wing of a dorm should vote for this shirt!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:Anyone who had ever been in the male wing of a dorm should vote for this shirt!


Where do you think I got the idea for the shirt??? :~( Works for roommates in apartments too.

mia3mom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


this is hysterical

and why I need more than 7 days worth of shirt.woot shirts.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

wallacenorth


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wallacenorth
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


This is a great shirt! Does this imply the person only has two shirts though??

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
wallacenorth wrote:This is a great shirt! Does this imply the person only has two shirts though??


Uhm, perhaps? Didn't think of it from that perspective... It's a poor shirt.wooter

StoshyKills


quality posts: 0 Private Messages StoshyKills
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


I've seen this phrase on many shirts before, hell I think even Walmart has this phrase on a shirt.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
StoshyKills wrote:I've seen this phrase on many shirts before, hell I think even Walmart has this phrase on a shirt.


(sarcasm) sure you have... i know i've never seen it. but if you have, and you have proof, im sure you'll tattle away and get it rejected. knock yourself out...

cabinfever1997


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabinfever1997
StoshyKills wrote:I've seen this phrase on many shirts before, hell I think even Walmart has this phrase on a shirt.


No you haven't. And no they don't.

bluchez


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
SkekTek wrote:(sarcasm) sure you have... i know i've never seen it. but if you have, and you have proof, im sure you'll tattle away and get it rejected. knock yourself out...


I think there are plenty of shirts that say "My other shirt is funnier." I think there are plenty of shirts that say "This shirt smelled better." I don't think there are any shirts with this particular saying on it, I think the poster was wrong. (Please note, I know these other shirts exist because I have spent countless hours sorting through the carp on the other sites trying to ensure my slogan was unique, not because I have once searched out your design. There are over 1500 shirts from the search "Users" that I looked through on one site alone.)

mia3mom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
SkekTek wrote:(sarcasm) sure you have... i know i've never seen it. but if you have, and you have proof, im sure you'll tattle away and get it rejected. knock yourself out...


well said. that's what the tattle button is for, folks.

and some of us, if we find our slogan elsewhere, have tattled on ourselves if the shirt can no longer be removed by the designer.

best wishes skek. and may the derby come to an end asap

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
mia3mom wrote:well said. that's what the tattle button is for, folks.

and some of us, if we find our slogan elsewhere, have tattled on ourselves if the shirt can no longer be removed by the designer.

best wishes skek. and may the derby come to an end asap


thanks. it's true- if someone finds this elsewhere, i'll be really surprised, but as per rules, it would have to go. as far as i know, it's a new phrase...

Geckotek


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Geckotek
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


It's gaining ground!! Come on baby, get in the fog!!

shan24


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Geckotek wrote:It's gaining ground!! Come on baby, get in the fog!!

Yeah go Skek go!!

wootvan


quality posts: 63 Private Messages wootvan
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


Nice work skek...GMV, but usually dark blue shirts are at the higher end of the bad smelling continuum

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
wootvan wrote:Nice work skek...GMV, but usually dark blue shirts are at the higher end of the bad smelling continuum


So... wear a lot of navy shirts, or is it a comment about the dark shirts from AA? I tend to wear a lot of olive and cream- they tend to go better under dress shirts. Thanks for the vote!

StoshyKills


quality posts: 0 Private Messages StoshyKills
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


I'm not going to tattle.
thats dumb.
It's not a direct design rip.

maybe I have seen the two other slogans on two different shirts, but never together.
who knows.
regardless I am just bitter because I dislike the theme for this weeks Derby.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
StoshyKills wrote:I'm not going to tattle.
thats dumb.
It's not a direct design rip.

maybe I have seen the two other slogans on two different shirts, but never together.
who knows.
regardless I am just bitter because I dislike the theme for this weeks Derby.


Yep, don't hate the playa- hate the game. As I've said before, I've never seen this before, so it's new to me. I personally love it. And it's the only fogged entry not to have controversy attached to it. Next...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: My other shirt smelled better...


well shoot. thanks to all that voted for this one. i should be able to put it on my amakihi spreadshirt site in 60 days, assuming Woot's not going to want to include this in their also-ran derby.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail