Derby #44: Summer
+57

Melon Head

Melon Head
add a comment

Comments

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Melon Head


Maybe the most evil looking entry this week... I hope!

wootvan


quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootvan

Kind of disgusting and refreshing at the same time.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
wootvan wrote:Kind of disgusting and refreshing at the same time.


Sometimes you just gotta get the goodness out...

Webfoot08


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Webfoot08
SkekTek wrote:Maybe the most evil looking entry this week... I hope!


Only you could do evil and cute at the same time.

eHalcyon


quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
Re: Melon Head


Self-cannibalistic watermelon? And because it's like brains, it's sort of a zombie too. Works for me!

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

TheUnChola


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheUnChola

.

I laugh at you! Ha.. ha ha ha!!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
eHalcyon wrote:Self-cannibalistic watermelon? And because it's like brains, it's sort of a zombie too. Works for me!


I meme to please! Please keep voting folks! I need a good showing to justify submitting this so late!

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Webfoot08 wrote:Only you could do evil and cute at the same time.


Also Fable and Sokowa. Among others.

We haven't forgotten Fable and Sokowa, have we?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
AdderXYU wrote:Also Fable and Sokowa. Among others.

We haven't forgotten Fable and Sokowa, have we?


It's hard to forget those two. They submit top notch entries each week.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.