Derby #53: Double-Take Derby #2
+366

Water Molecool

Water Molecool
add a comment

Comments

Shigwarm


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
Re: Water Molecool


Yeah! Go water Molecool!

byrbwr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

funny, i never saw this before. anyhoo, this sadly won't win but it's sooo cute. lemme know when you send it to threadless (or cafepress) and i'll buy one

Arnion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arnion
Re: Water Molecool


Wow, this thing is so frickin' adoreable I want to cry for happiness. I do agree, make good mention of this if you sell it elsewhere, you already have 1-2 sales right here. =)

kaligoose


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaligoose

I agree with the other two... It makes me really happy inside, and I don't even like yellow... hehe. I'd buy it too, and it's got my vote here.

pewpewpew.

BigZ7337


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigZ7337
Re: Water Molecool


The only problem with this, on a chemistry standpoint, is if it's supposed to be a water molecule the Oxygen (big circle) should be red while the Hydrogen white (2small circles)

mck367


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mck367
BigZ7337 wrote:The only problem with this, on a chemistry standpoint, is if it's supposed to be a water molecule the Oxygen (big circle) should be red while the Hydrogen white (2small circles)


The different colors make it a molecool rather than a molecule, hehe. Its kinda looks like mickey with faces on his ears llo. I voted for it because it has a science theme! If you wanted to improve upon the design, you could have more "water molecools" around in a polar arrangement (O-H hydrogen bonds). Then it looks more like water and it would make it cuter as there would be more molecools on the shirt.

gunstrike1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gunstrike1
Re: Water Molecool


this is cute. i like it

donna8157


quality posts: 0 Private Messages donna8157

This shirt is great! I love it, if it doesn't get printed with woot. I hope you'll print it elsewhere.

Theglyph


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Theglyph

Gahhh I want this shirt!!! Drooled over it the first time, and it looks like I will again.

byrbwr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

wow, this shirt is proving to be the lil molecool that could. i've watched it go from who-knows-where all the way up to 8th place. well let's just hope it keeps chugging along

byrbwr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr
byrbwr wrote:wow, this shirt is proving to be the lil molecool that could. i've watched it go from who-knows-where all the way up to 8th place. well let's just hope it keeps chugging along


well, 14th ain't so bad either.

dmny


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmny
Re: Water Molecool


ever hear of an artist called Takashi Murakami? He has a few pieces that have a similar looking fellow in them. You should check him out.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dmny wrote:ever hear of an artist called Takashi Murakami? He has a few pieces that have a similar looking fellow in them. You should check him out.


Have you ever heard of an artist called "hundreds of manga addicted teenagers"? They have a few pieces that also are very similar looking. I don't recommend checking them out, tho.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail