Derby #63: Art as Text
+64

Boo!

add a comment

Comments

bluffstudio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluffstudio
Re: I lost my spaghetti. =(!


I was kind of bummed that there wasn't a Halloween derby this week so I decided to whip up a few ghosts. I lost my spaghetti. =(!

Thanks for your support!

jahrpm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jahrpm
Re: I lost my spaghetti. =(!


No I lost my spaghetti. =( from me...i love this tee!! GMV!

bluffstudio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluffstudio
jahrpm wrote:No I lost my spaghetti. =( from me...i love this tee!! GMV!


Thanks! I have no idea how the "I lost my spaghetti" quote got in there. It just popped in there when I posted, weird. Maybe it was the ghosts....

kdeuce


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdeuce

Keelmy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keelmy
Re: I lost my spaghetti. =(!


Good stuff

[/url]

MHBoston


quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston
bluffstudio wrote:Thanks! I have no idea how the "I lost my spaghetti" quote got in there. It just popped in there when I posted, weird. Maybe it was the ghosts....

The title of your shirt has been filterpwned. Boo turns into " I lost my spaghetti. =( " because of how often people say it about products on Original Woot discussion threads.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

bluffstudio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluffstudio
MHBoston wrote:The title of your shirt has been filterpwned. Boo turns into " I lost my spaghetti. =( " because of how often people say it about products on Original Woot discussion threads.

Ah-ha, thanks for the explanation, I was scratching my head about this one. Now I know to be careful about "booing" in the future.

AttilaTheMom


quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Re: I lost my spaghetti. =(!


This was my first idea for this derby. Im so glad you did it so I didn't have too.

I especially love that you didn't just copy paste the ghosts too.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

bluffstudio


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluffstudio
AttilaTheMom wrote:This was my first idea for this derby. Im so glad you did it so I didn't have too.

I especially love that you didn't just copy paste the ghosts too.


Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I had fun pulling it together.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail