Derby #63: Art as Text

HIC!

Rejected because: Shirt comp and detail don't match

add a comment

Comments

theMadArtist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theMadArtist
Re: HIC!


I don't know about the REST of you; but this sums up what I think about the current political/economic situation here in 2008! (hic!)

Creativity Makes the Difference! theMadArtist.org

yankeebird


quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
theMadArtist wrote:I don't know about the REST of you; but this sums up what I think about the current political/economic situation here in 2008! (hic!)


Hmm, slight problem. You show two different shirt colors - cranberry and blue. You have to pick one. Woot has rejected for this in the past.

jahrpm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jahrpm
Re: HIC!


This is done Well...love the use of the Tongue as the rest of the word...Took some time i'm sure!! Great Job!! GMV!

theMadArtist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theMadArtist
jahrpm wrote:This is done Well...love the use of the Tongue as the rest of the word...Took some time i'm sure!! Great Job!! GMV!


Thank you very much!
It's a self-portrait! heh!

Creativity Makes the Difference! theMadArtist.org

theMadArtist


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theMadArtist
yankeebird wrote:Hmm, slight problem. You show two different shirt colors - cranberry and blue. You have to pick one. Woot has rejected for this in the past.


Any suggestions for changing the one? This is my first post- and I screwed up somewhere...

Creativity Makes the Difference! theMadArtist.org

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
theMadArtist wrote:Any suggestions for changing the one? This is my first post- and I screwed up somewhere...


At the top of this page by the Tattle button, there should be a red X. Click on this to remove your entry. Pick a color, either blue or cranberry, and resubmit with both the design detail and the shirt comp files on the same color background.

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.