Derby #81: Heartbreak
+118

Dont give up...

Dont give up...
add a comment

Comments

chels31889


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chels31889
Re: Dont give up...


its just that one dang side you can never solve!! :p

heartluce


quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
Re: Dont give up...


A clever idea chels

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals

mspaeth


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mspaeth
chels31889 wrote:its just that one dang side you can never solve!! :p


You can certainly never solve it when the center is in the wrong place.

Technically, if the 2 sides you show are solved, the edge pieces on the bottom face have to be correct. so at most you can have the 2 non-adjacent edges and the far corner 'wrong', assuming the 3 sides of the cube you don't show are messed up.

tiernane


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiernane
mspaeth wrote:You can certainly never solve it when the center is in the wrong place.

Technically, if the 2 sides you show are solved, the edge pieces on the bottom face have to be correct. so at most you can have the 2 non-adjacent edges and the far corner 'wrong', assuming the 3 sides of the cube you don't show are messed up.


That was my first thought... makes me so twitchy....

Tahoe85


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tahoe85
mspaeth wrote:You can certainly never solve it when the center is in the wrong place.

Technically, if the 2 sides you show are solved, the edge pieces on the bottom face have to be correct. so at most you can have the 2 non-adjacent edges and the far corner 'wrong', assuming the 3 sides of the cube you don't show are messed up.


Yeah, but most of us would never know that!

elwayman02


quality posts: 2 Private Messages elwayman02
Re: Dont give up...


clever! GMV

chels31889


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chels31889
re: dont give up...


hah i like how people were trying to figure out how it went..i knew it wouldn't work like that but its interesting to see how many nerds would notice :D

monkeymoo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeymoo
chels31889 wrote:hah i like how people were trying to figure out how it went..i knew it wouldn't work like that but its interesting to see how many nerds would notice :D


That's why would get the cube with removable stickers. The possibilities are endless!

...

agentandrew002


quality posts: 3 Private Messages agentandrew002
monkeymoo wrote:That's why would get the cube with removable stickers. The possibilities are endless!


ahuhu!
The idea is good, but your cube looks like a rectangle, not square.

chels31889


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chels31889
agentandrew002 wrote:ahuhu!
The idea is good, but your cube looks like a rectangle, not square.


its a rectangular square hehe

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
chels31889 wrote:hah i like how people were trying to figure out how it went..i knew it wouldn't work like that but its interesting to see how many nerds would notice :D


it's just wrong, and can't be right. people who are visual in nature are gonna all hаte this.

chels31889


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chels31889
Josephus wrote:it's just wrong, and can't be right. people who are visual in nature are gonna all hаte this.


wow buddy no need to be mean. if they hate it oh well...chillax

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
chels31889 wrote:wow buddy no need to be mean. if they hate it oh well...chillax


sorry, you're right. It just grates on my spine.

BusyBusyBusy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BusyBusyBusy
Re: Dont give up...


oh wow I hate these things! I can never figure them out!

TheBrownKid


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheBrownKid
Tahoe85 wrote:Yeah, but most of us would never know that!


Yeah, but still. You apply simple logic and anyone should be able to understand.

I remember a time when solving Rubick's Cubes in the 8th grade made me the coolest kid ever... that was 5 years ago -.-

"'Your friends... What kind of people are they? I wonder... Do those people... think of you... as a friend?
'You... What makes you happy? I wonder... What makes you happy... Does it make... others happy, too?
'The right thing... What is it? I wonder... If you do the right thing... Does it really make... everybody... happy?
'Your true face... What kind of face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?'"

~ The Masked Children, Majora's Mask

catz07b


quality posts: 0 Private Messages catz07b


love it

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail