Derby #82: Individualism
+103

There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)

There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)
add a comment

Comments

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)


Stupid me... can't do simple musical notation. Thanks to 2ndfairy for pointing out the obvious mistake that you can't have three quarter notes and two sixteenth notes in a 4/4 measure...

Honored


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Honored
Re: There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)




Well, you don't specifically know what it is here since there's no time signature, buuuut that's if a music buff is staring really hard at the shirt - which, I think any of us who love this submission are/n't :D

piercedgeek


quality posts: 4 Private Messages piercedgeek

Great shirt, my dad would really love it, if it's sold I'll be buying one for him!

SavedChristian


quality posts: 1 Private Messages SavedChristian
Re: There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)

Great shirt! I need a few musical shirts!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Honored wrote:Well, you don't specifically know what it is here since there's no time signature, buuuut that's if a music buff is staring really hard at the shirt - which, I think any of us who love this submission are/n't :D


I'd have put the time signature, but since text is a no-no, it's assumed 4/4. But I'm glad people like it and think it's funny. That makes it worth it. Thanks!

arcsus


quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
Re: There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)


I was working on something similar couldn't get mine to work out right so I gave up. Good job, you got it to work. Mine had the 4/4 signature because I forgot about text so it would have been rejected anyways. +1!

2thFairy


quality posts: 3 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)


Very cute! (and I mean that in a nice-and-cute-classy sort of way.. not the icky-sick-cute way things have been around here lately)

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
2thFairy wrote:Very cute! (and I mean that in a nice-and-cute-classy sort of way.. not the icky-sick-cute way things have been around here lately)


I ever-so-briefly considered putting anime eyes on them, but decided it was better to go for the standard look. :P

ClaudiaM


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
SkekTek wrote:Stupid me... can't do simple musical notation. Thanks to 2ndfairy for pointing out the obvious mistake that you can't have three quarter notes and two sixteenth notes in a 4/4 measure...


Well, in an initial measure you can always go short, actually. But I like it either way!

masterkraig


quality posts: 2 Private Messages masterkraig
Re: There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)


Hah this is damn cute, but I had NO idea what to expect from the thumbnail! :P

bags bags bags bags bags. bags.
thanks for the support of "Sounds like Treble"!
www.craigwinslow.com

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
masterkraig wrote:Hah this is damn cute, but I had NO idea what to expect from the thumbnail! :P


Yeah, it's a bit vague on just the thumbnail. But glad it piqued your interest. An overall pretty silly design...

hilda274


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hilda274
SkekTek wrote:Stupid me... can't do simple musical notation. Thanks to 2ndfairy for pointing out the obvious mistake that you can't have three quarter notes and two sixteenth notes in a 4/4 measure...


If I didn't know, I would think it was 3 quarters and a set of eighths - don't worry about it!

SavedChristian


quality posts: 1 Private Messages SavedChristian
Re: There's always one person who sings loudest (v2)

16th notes? Those two are clearly 8th notes. It still fits. 16th notes would require two connecting lines at the top.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
SavedChristian wrote:16th notes? Those two are clearly 8th notes. It still fits. 16th notes would require two connecting lines at the top.


That was in V1, which I deleted from the contest. This one is correct.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, folks! Made me feel good about the design, and if it gets no HM... 60 days til Spreadshirting!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail

Whoa there buckaroo!

If you wanna vote, you need to first. Be sure to using an account with at least one purchase, otherwise you won't be able to participate. Sorry we called you buckaroo.