Derby #84: The Sea
+20

70' long on white, with extra pickles

70' long on white, with extra pickles
add a comment

Comments

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
Re: 70' long on white, with extra pickles


Craving?

Your mouth watering?

You know you want it!

abinky26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages abinky26
Re: 70' long on white, with extra pickles


now that's something I could put my mouth around.

I'm voting!!!

Shenorock


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shenorock
Re: 70' long on white, with extra pickles


That background doesn't do the creative image justice :/

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: 70' long on white, with extra pickles


Five...
Five dollar...
Five (Loud clunking sound as databit is tackled and beaten senseless for putting that stupid jingle in your head)

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
Shenorock wrote:That background doesn't do the creative image justice :/


I am curious what you envision as a background that would do it justice. I will tell you that I saw the chips as mouthwatering bait. I do appreciate the comment calling it a creative image.

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
databit wrote:Five...
Five dollar...
Five (Loud clunking sound as databit is tackled and beaten senseless for putting that stupid jingle in your head)


It's okay...he's buying dinner now!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
zenbifocals wrote:Craving?

Your mouth watering?

You know you want it!


have you ever actually tried to eat a sandwich that's completely soaked in water? Truly a disgusting experience. Mine was chicken salad in the pouring rain on a canoe trip. I'm still sicekened, and it was >30 years ago.

abinky26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages abinky26
Josephus wrote:have you ever actually tried to eat a sandwich that's completely soaked in water? Truly a disgusting experience. Mine was chicken salad in the pouring rain on a canoe trip. I'm still sicekened, and it was >30 years ago.


Try it again, your taste changes over the years.

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
Josephus wrote:have you ever actually tried to eat a sandwich that's completely soaked in water? Truly a disgusting experience. Mine was chicken salad in the pouring rain on a canoe trip. I'm still sicekened, and it was >30 years ago.


You weren't supposed to question that. But just buy my story about it having a sort of waterproofing technology or some another thingie. However, it seems to do little good versus the yellow fins. Thank goodness it doesn't look like a jelly fish or plastic shopping bag....that turtle would eat it soggy or not.

bpr2


quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
abinky26 wrote:now that's something I could put my mouth around.


That's what she said

that was fun while it lasted!

abinky26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages abinky26
bpr2 wrote:That's what she said


And she said it twice!!!!

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
bpr2 wrote:That's what she said


When commenting upon the sub
she made a literary flub
it went thru his head
"that's what she said"
and his post we'd all like to snub

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
Re: 70' long on white, with extra pickles


Olive it. The meat of this design makes me crave with a hunger deep down. Lettuce all all vote for this as it may be the artist's bread and butter. Mayo all his works do well, and everyone should hold back on the salt and vinegar. Cheesy as it may be, olive it. If you cannot vote today, come back tomato.

five...
five dollar...
five do... (crashing noises)

zenbifocals


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenbifocals
databit wrote:Olive it. The meat of this design makes me crave with a hunger deep down. Lettuce all all vote for this as it may be the artist's bread and butter. Mayo all his works do well, and everyone should hold back on the salt and vinegar. Cheesy as it may be, olive it. If you cannot vote today, come back tomato.

five...
five dollar...
five do... (crashing noises)


70feet of sandwich @ $5/ft=$350

Hours spent commenting on other shirts(marketing own): 24 and counting

Appearing witty to community: 1 dignity

Ability to feed ALL friends and family with extra salty and soggy sandwich: Priceless

databit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages databit
zenbifocals wrote:

Appearing witty to community: 1 dignity


Need a refund ;)

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail