Derby #88: Music
+166

Audio Inspiration

Audio Inspiration
add a comment

Comments

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Audio Inspiration


I really like the bottom graphic - nicely done, but the giant headphones coming from the tendrils doesn't match (to me)... just the wavy forms might be enough. Or maybe if the headphones were a little smaller. Nicely illustrated though, especially the bottom left graphic...

Vote!



lkackman


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: Audio Inspiration


Now that's a design I can vote for. I love the placement and the fact that there is more to it than other I have seen from you. You have my vote.

brendan948725


quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725
Re: Audio Inspiration


DAMN. That shirt is BAD. ASS.



*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*


  • Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

  • 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

Redianofpiet


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Redianofpiet
Re: Audio Inspiration


Wow, that's totally amazing. I wish I could vote and then buy one of these. The color choice and style is unique and expressive, I really like everything about this.

chade2001


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chade2001
Re: Audio Inspiration


oooh, i like the blues in this one!

gone!

Tabernack


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tabernack
Re: Audio Inspiration


Very clean. I like the color choice.

Anthony3419


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
Re: Audio Inspiration


Thanks for all of your replies. They are all very much appreciated. I do however enjoy this design and thought it would garnish quite a bit more votes. Maybe it is the whole white T thing.


HarlequinHeart


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HarlequinHeart
Anthony3419 wrote:Thanks for all of your replies. They are all very much appreciated. I do however enjoy this design and thought it would garnish quite a bit more votes. Maybe it is the whole white T thing.


I really like your design! Strong texture which rocks! I don't know what is up with the whole anti-white shirt thing either? Unless people don't like it cause it doesn't hide the stains very well? lol... I don't know...sometimes white just looks better.

Anthony3419


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
HarlequinHeart wrote:I really like your design! Strong texture which rocks! I don't know what is up with the whole anti-white shirt thing either? Unless people don't like it cause it doesn't hide the stains very well? lol... I don't know...sometimes white just looks better.


Ya know I tried this design any which way but loose and this just looked the best. I needed a good contrast between the swooshes and the Shirt color itself. If that makes sense ..


azn0415


quality posts: 0 Private Messages azn0415
Re: Audio Inspiration


awesome shirt

Anthony3419


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
azn0415 wrote:awesome shirt


Thanks!


chunkydesign


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: Audio Inspiration


Nice illustration, but I think the sizing between the elements could be better balanced. The headphones are too big regarding the rest of the composition...

Anthony3419


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
chunkydesign wrote:Nice illustration, but I think the sizing between the elements could be better balanced. The headphones are too big regarding the rest of the composition...


I was going for perspective. The appearance that the turntable was down below and further away.


davengvar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages davengvar
Re: Audio Inspiration


I like this design - good color, textures, composition. I will say though that the size of the headphones bothers me (they're too big).

The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime.

istealfrombums


quality posts: 0 Private Messages istealfrombums

I want this!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail