Derby #97: BBQ
+179

Close Crushin Skewer

Close Crushin Skewer
add a comment

Comments

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Close Crushin Skewer


When vegetables are so close on a skewer, some flirtation is bound to happen!
And crushes too.

Thanks for the feedback in the derby thread, and comments and votes appreciated!
And yes, I have 2 different skewer designs up, each individually drawn: )

Icemank91


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Icemank91
Re: Close Crushin Skewer


I love this one! Got my vote Jasneko! =)

windflies


quality posts: 0 Private Messages windflies
Re: Close Crushin Skewer


Sorry I didn't respond in the other thread - it was having issues.... I wasn't sure about the hearts, but seeing them on the full shirt comp I really like them! +1!

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Icemank91 wrote:I love this one! Got my vote Jasneko! =)

Yay, thanks icemank!

windflies wrote:Sorry I didn't respond in the other thread - it was having issues.... I wasn't sure about the hearts, but seeing them on the full shirt comp I really like them! +1!
Oh good, I was hoping I wouldn't look back and see that you didn't like them. Thanks!: )


msjimenezt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages msjimenezt
Re: Close Crushin Skewer


I love the design but hate the heather gray color of the tee, it doesn't seem to match the veggie spirit. Good luck though

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
msjimenezt wrote:I love the design but hate the heather gray color of the tee, it doesn't seem to match the veggie spirit. Good luck though


D'oh.. I did post it in the pre-derby thread and people seemed to like the heather gray. I have another veggie skewer design on green, if you click on my signature. Thanks!

avhienda01


quality posts: 0 Private Messages avhienda01
Re: Close Crushin Skewer


I like how you make your lineart.The design is simple, but still really cute. I really like it on the heather gray too.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
avhienda01 wrote:I like how you make your lineart.The design is simple, but still really cute. I really like it on the heather gray too.


Thanks Avhienda!

JoeDeth


quality posts: 3 Private Messages JoeDeth
Re: Close Crushin Skewer


Cute! Voted.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
JoeDeth wrote:Cute! Voted.


Thanks JoeDeth!

Tana920


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tana920
Re: Close Crushin Skewer


I voted for both of the skewers shirts but was wondering if we have a love triangle going on the grey one?

Love the shirts keep up the great work.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Tana920 wrote:I voted for both of the skewers shirts but was wondering if we have a love triangle going on the grey one?

Love the shirts keep up the great work.

Do you mean the garlic tomato pepper? Love triangle for sure! Actually both peppers seem kind of interested in the tomatoes... ;)

Thanks very much!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail