Derby #97: BBQ

Mmmm... Mmmm... Who wants a plate?

Traced photos.

Rejected because: Traced photos.

add a comment

Comments

shirtshark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shirtshark

godslinger


quality posts: 0 Private Messages godslinger
shirtshark wrote:First


LOL

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Mmmm... Mmmm... Who wants a plate?

Livetracing three googled images does not an allowable shirt design make.

Burger Dog Fries

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

byrbwr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr
superspryte wrote:Livetracing three googled images does not an allowable shirt design make.

Burger Dog Fries


apparently our friendly moron of a moderator has forgotten about the yay broccoli t-shirt. if it's good enough for a daily, it's.. er.. not good enough for the derby?

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

byrbwr wrote:apparently our friendly moron of a moderator has forgotten about the yay broccoli t-shirt. if it's good enough for a daily, it's.. er.. not good enough for the derby?

Woot had rights to that photo for the broccoli shirt. But neither woot nor the designer of this shirt have rights to the photos traced in this design.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

SampMan87


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SampMan87
superspryte wrote:Livetracing three googled images does not an allowable shirt design make.

Burger Dog Fries


Is there a link somewhere that is like, some kind of massive list of everything that's okay and everything that's not-so-okay to do in the derby? And where can I get a shirt template on which to put any design I might decide to create?

superspryte


quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

SampMan87 wrote:Is there a link somewhere that is like, some kind of massive list of everything that's okay and everything that's not-so-okay to do in the derby? And where can I get a shirt template on which to put any design I might decide to create?


If you check the links in my sig, they're outdated at the moment, but they link to a post with links to all of those things. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

SampMan87


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SampMan87
superspryte wrote:If you check the links in my sig, they're outdated at the moment, but they link to a post with links to all of those things. ^_^


That's precisely what I was looking for! Internet I was on earlier wasn't letting it load all the way. Thanks for the help!

More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail