Derby #101: Fake Band T-Shirts
+60

American π

American π
add a comment

Comments

xtinaftw


quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw
Re: American π


placeholder

JordanTG


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JordanTG
Re: American π


I like it with the character and the background. The rest of the design makes it to messy for my tastes. The box in the corner is an eyesore.

Goodluck.

imsochady


quality posts: 25 Private Messages imsochady
Re: American π


Very nice! I like the change to background. The one before seemed fine to me.

xtinaftw


quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw
JordanTG wrote:I like it with the character and the background. The rest of the design makes it to messy for my tastes. The box in the corner is an eyesore.

Goodluck.


Hmm, the rest of the design meaning the square AND the tour start date/pi decimals at the bottom, or is it really just the square that bugs you?

Thanks for the input!

xtinaftw


quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw
imsochady wrote:Very nice! I like the change to background. The one before seemed fine to me.


Thanks, imso. Yeah, I liked the first background too (and it took way longer to do than it should have cus PS didn't like me pasting all those numbers in there in a big chunk for some reason...) but I can see how people thought it might be too distracting. I kinda fancy this one here cus I thought I was clever shaping the text like a circle hoho.

ensmind


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ensmind
Re: American π


Liking It! 2Pi's r always better than one... but that's a whole lot of infinite... PUNK! Rock On!

striker138


quality posts: 1 Private Messages striker138
Re: American π


Great job. Yet another shirt that should have gotten many more votes.


xtinaftw


quality posts: 21 Private Messages xtinaftw
striker138 wrote:Great job. Yet another shirt that should have gotten many more votes.


Thanks striker! Maybe I'll take the text out and resub it next week.... :D


More Derby Entries

By date:

By rank:

Thumbnail